Chapter 4

A/N: in the story Natsu and Gray are both players but they love Lucy to death but there'll be some romance later in the book with Lucy starting to fall for Natsu again.

Sorry for the long wait now here's chapter 4!😊

Chapter 4

I woke up in the next morning feeling very, very tired, I didn't know if it was just the rehearsals that we had to do for next new album, or the fact that will have another band sleeping here.

We were supposed to be meeting them today, supposedly they go to the same school as us, so I don't know.

I got up did my regular routine, showered, brushed my teeth and hair, then put on some casual clothes.

I had on a baby blue tank top that was open in the back with some ripped tie-dye skinny jeans, I had on my black gladiator sandals, with a few bracelets on my wrist and a couple rings, I decided to leave my hair down and brush it, then I put on some mascara and foundation, and a little bit of lipgloss.

I was on my way downstairs, when I saw the guys, moving all of their furniture into the hallway.

"Hey guys, what you doing."

They all turned around and looked at me all surprised.

"Good morning, Luce/Lulu/Lu/Bunnygirl." They all said in unison.

"Yeah good morning, what are you guys doing?"

"Remember since the other band is coming today, we have to move all of our stuff into your room." Said Gray.

"Okay I understand that, but why in my room."

Then Gildart comes out of his room.

"Because Lucy you have the biggest room out of all of us, so it will fit all of you guys in there anyway." Gildarts said

"Okay"

"Lu, can you help us put the stuff in your room." Gray said

"Ya sure."

(After all of the boys junk was in my room)

"Wow I am so tired." Said Natsu

"Okay everybody, get ready because were going to go and introduce you all to each other at the studio." Said gildarts

Since I was ready, I was just waiting for all the guys.

They all came down one by one.

Natsu came down first, he was wearing a red muscle T-shirt, a black leather jacket and some black skinny jeans with a chain hooked on the belt, he has his earrings on both of his ears of a cross.

'He honestly looked really ho- No,no, Lucy you cannot fall for him again, just remember he's a playboy, he plays with other girls, you cannot fall for him and that hot body with those six packs- UGHGH.'

Good thing gray came down, because I was having a mental dispute with myself.

He came down with a white muscle T-shirt and some blue jeans, a chain hanging on his belt, and on his left ear a cross earring just like natsu.

Gajeel then came down with a Gray muscle tank, with some bluejeans, a chain and a black leather bracelet on his wrist.

Then Jellal came, he was wearing a white muscle T-shirt, with a black vest and some black skinny jeans.

"Okay guys it looks like you already, so let's go." Gilbdarts said.

We all walk to the limo and it was a 15 minute drive to the studio, as we got out of the car, I started feeling really weird, I don't know if I was nervous meeting new people, but I doubt that.

As we walked in I saw, Mirajain Strass, The model and the bandmember of fairy tale 2.0 way back in the day. It look like she was the manager of this new band.

"Hi everybody my name is Mirajain, but you can just call me Mira. I would like to introduce you to the bandmembers."

Then came a boy and a girl that I recognized in my English class.

I believe his name was Sting Eucliffe and her name was Lisanna Strass.

Wait Strass. Is that Mira's little sister?

"Hey Blondiee, hi Natsu-sama." sting said seductively to me but he cringed at natsus name, I saw Natsu clench his hands.

"Hi Natsu-kun." Lisanna said also seductively.

"Looks like we're gonna have some fun today." Said lisanna.

I think this was the feeling my stomach was trying to tell me.

I feel like this is going to be the biggest mistake we've made.