Chapter 19

Lucys POV

I woke up all the sudden because my phone started vibrating, I heard it vibrating but I couldn't feel it, and then suddenly realized I didn't have any clothes on. I forgot that me and Natsu had........sex.

I quickly but quietly got out of bed, making sure that I didn't wake up Natsu. I went to go find my shorts and grab my phone out of the back pocket. Unlock the screen to see there were texts from Gajeel and Levy. They were both wondering where I was. Quick look at the time and it's 3:42.

Shit.

Our plane leaves at 4:30, I got to go.

I quickly slipped on my clothes that were on the floor. And wrote a quick note and set it on the pillow next to natsus. I suddenly feel something wet hit my chest, I then realized I was crying. I went over to him and kisses his forehead.

"I Love You, Goodbye." That was the last thing I said before I left.

I quickly went to my room and got the bags that I packed the night before and then put them in the living room, I went to Gajeels room. I knocked on it and went in to see him asleep.

I quickly go over to his bed and shake him, he woke up and I told him that we had to go he then grabbed his bags and we left to go get Levy. But before that, I left them all a note each and everyone of them and left it on the counter.

I then said goodbye and left.

We went to my car and I drove to Levys house. I told Gajeel to stay in the car while I get her. She gave me a spare house key and I useed that to get in. I went to her bedroom and woke her up and told her that we had to go, she then grabbed her bags and put them into my car.

It was 3:50 we still had some time left so since none of us were awake and I felt like I was going to collapse while driving, we decide to go to Starbucks and get something to wake us all up and then we drove to the airport.

(In the Airport)

Our plane was going to take off in a couple minutes, we all were in our seats and we all sat together, I was looking out the window and thinking about what I'm going to do when I faced him. I was thinking of all the possible scenarios, some were selfish, somewhere coward-like and somewhere just plain stupid, I don't know how to approach this, I've never told off my father before.

But I was thinking so hard about it I never noticed that I dozed off.

(6 hours later- The Heartfillia Mansion)

When we arrived at my old house I felt something in my gut telling me that this was not going to go well I thought I would get out of here smoothly but it feels like I'm going to have some trouble with it.

Gajeel wanted to go in as well to tell him off. We both agreed to have Levy stay at the hotel, this might get ugly and we don't want her to get involved.

"Lucy-sama, Gajeel-sama? Is that you?" Said a pale looking woman.

"Hi Ms. Hunt." We both said.

And all the sudden all of the servants came and ran towards us and asking us where we were and all that.

"Lucy-sama, your father request you in his study along with Gajeel-sama." The black haired maid said.

"Request? Ha. Never changes does he." Gajeel said

As we both walked to my father study, get all clammy getting really nervous, I still didn't know what to say to him. After all these years, well i'm just going to tell him what I have been doing and why it's so much better being there and not here.