Chapter 9

Lucy's POV.

Been doing a little bit better every day since I got out of the hospital. Natsu is a little bit more clingy to me then the rest of the guys.

Natsus POV.

I have been trying to stick closer to lucy, I mean really, she only forgot me! Why me, why not that Popsicle or the metal freak.

Anybody but me, she is the one and only person that cannot lose her memory, all of the amazing times we had with each-other, just thrown away because of a tumor, she has the worst luck.

But I just hope that after she gets her memory back, I can finally confess to her.

We had to go to the studio and record a cover with Sabertooth, when we told the news to them they didn't care at all, except Mirajain. Lisanna looked happy about what happened with lucy.

I have this weird feeling though that something bad is going to happen, so I will just stay by Lucy's side till that feeling subsidies.

As I walk I see lucy walk with Jellal, they are laughing about something.

I run up to them.

"Hey Luce, Jellal."

"Oh hi Natsu where were you?" Jellal asked.

"Just walking, what were you to laughing about!"

"Oh nothing, just something" lucy said.

"Okkkkkkkkkk?" I said

"Well let's go to the studio" luce said

Lucy's POV.

Natsu needs to leave me alone, he is everywhere.

I have been having these feeling for him that are very familiar to me, but I don't know why they are coming back.

I know I have memory loss. But is this something that I need to remember? I have that feeling of loss and love. But what's up with that.

As we got to the studio, I saw people that were smirking at me. What's up with that.

"Omg, lucy how are you!" A girl with short white hair said

"I'm good ugh. Lisanna right?"

"Very good, well I have to go see Ya later" she said then smirked at me.

What was that about?

(After the cover)

I was walking down the hallway at the building. I was kinda loss.

As I was walking, I turn left at the end of the hallway and I freeze. I see Natsu and lisanna kissing, no, more like making out.

It made me feel weird, and I started to remember something.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I was I love with Natsu.

I got my memory back.

And I was crushed

I was crying.

I think Natsu heard me, he turned around and started to call my name.

But I just ran.

He was getting closer and closer.

I couldn't take it. I needed to get out of there.

I ran out into the street to get across.

But then............................ "LUCYYYYYYYYYY"

*CRASH*

Natsus POV.

I was walking down the Hallway after we were done recording the cover, and I see lisanna.

"Natsu?" She said suductivly

"Wha-" I didn't finish because she crashed her lips against mine, she was making out with me.

I then hear a whimper.

I see lucy, crying

"Lucy"

She then ran away

I pushed lisanna off and ran after her.

She was running outside

But she didn't see the car comming.

"LUCYYYYYYYYY" I then wrapped my body around her and.

*CRASH*