Chapter 3

As we were running away from the riot at school by that idiot natsu. We decided to go back to our penthouse and do all of our homework since we all have the same classes together we just did it all together.

"Grey how do you do this one equation" i asked

"Oh you just subtract this, and then you bring that over here, and thats how you divide the two sides..... and then that's how you get Y."

"Thanks."

"Luce why don't you ever ask me math problems?" Natsu then said looking annoyed.

"Because natsu, last time I checked you have an F in math." he just pouted.

"Bunny girl, what did you get for number 27?" Gajeel asked. 

"X equals 4 over 10."

After 1 million years of math problems we are finally done.

"Okay guys, you take showers, and then I'll cook dinner, then were all done, we have to go see Gildarts, he needs to see us." Jellal said

"But, I don't want to take a bath." Natsu just wined.

"Natsu, if you take a nice bath, scrub your whole body, wash your hair and whatever you do in there, I will rub your hair for you." I said

He just ran up stairs, I then heard the bath running.

We all just sighed.

(After we all took a shower and ate dinner)

We all started going downstairs to where the studio is. Then we see Gildarts, he told Jellal that he had some thing important to tell us.

"Hey guys, how was your first day at school". Gildarts asked. 

"Ok". we all answered.

"Okay great, I have some news for you, we will be having A very special band coming, you guys might not know who they are but there manager is a very, very good friend of mine." He said with a smirk.

"Is it someone that you hooked up with." Gajeel scoffed.

"No, it's an old friend of mine when I was in the music industry, he was actually apart of my band."

"Ok and why tell us this?" I asked

"Because, they're going to be living here for a while, and by the way, you might of met them already, they actually go to the same school as you." He said

"Okay let me get this straight, so they're going to be, I don't know how many people coming, and living with us I mean, where are we all going to sleep?" Natsu said with a eyebrow raised.

"That's the funny part". He said

"What?" We all said in unison

"You all will be sleeping in the same room, changing in the same room, sharing the same bathroom, no matter if Lucy's in there with you guys." He said

"Okay". we all simply just said, but then Gildarts  sweat dropped.

"Really?, you guys are fine with it, you know dressing in front of each other and all that, I thought you guys would be more shy about it."

"No, not really, we've all seen each other naked before once in our lives, so doesn't really matter, plus we've all known each other since childhood, so doesn't really matter." Gray said.

"Is that it?" Jellal said.

"Ya?" Gildarts said

"Ok goodnight Gildarts." We all said

"Ya......goodnight?" He said