Chapter 18

A/N: hello everybody thank you to everybody who has followed me and who has read this book I really appreciate it we are getting close to the end of this book but I promised you guys that I would make a sequel......

I got a request from one of my friends I'm not going to mention the name because they don't want me to, to make a lemon scene. And I did I hope you like it I honestly cried when I was writing a certain part in this chapter it's just so cute so I hope you all enjoy💕

Normal POV

Lucy was currently in her bedroom packing everything she would need for at least a year or two. She didn't know where they were supposed to go yet, but she was still figuring that out, she had called Gildarts to tell him about the news, she was only waiting for him to knock on the door so she could tell him.

*KNOCK*

"Lucy? It's Gildarts, I'm comming in." He said.

"K." She said

Gildarts closed the door behind him, Lucy told him to sit down on her bed as she stood up.

Lucy's POV

"So what's going on Lucy?" He said.

"I came here to tell you that Me and Gajeel are leaving the band." I said

He looked at me like I was sick and not thinking right, his eyes were all wide and his mouth is open just a little bit.

"Why? Why in your right mind would you want to leave the band, I thought you wanted to get away from everything else and live your life how you wanted to live your life, plus if you wanted to leave the band, where would you go? back to your father? Because that is the only place that you have to go back to. Do you really want to be abused like that again, you came here to be free, and that's what you got, but your just crawling back to where your hell hole is all over again." He said which astonished me.

I had tears in my eyes.

"All right, I'll tell you why I would have to go, because you would understand." I said.

(Skip time after lucy told him what happened with Sting at the dance.)

"I can't believe your father would go to such a big measurements, to get you back for selfish reasons, he probably want to sell you off again like he did before you ran away." He said

Yes I told Gildarts what happened when I left and before I left I had to tell him because I couldn't tell anybody else. Nobody else knows about this but Gildarts, me, Gajeel, and levy.

"But I understand, I really wish you wouldn't go because everybody would miss you, but one question, when are you going to be back? or will you ever come back?" He asked.

"Yes I am coming back, but when I get everything straightened out with my father, after that I might not come back for a while, maybe a year or two, I told Gajeel we may make it for out senior year, but I doubt that." I said

"So, what do you want me to do about the guys. I'm not going to retire because I love you guys too much, but what do you want me to do after you Gajeel and Levy are gone?" He asked

Sigh.

"If possible, I want you to continue with the band, just say that we left because of some issues, but don't be upset because were not officially out of the band, were just taking a break, or we all could take a break." I said.

"I think it's best for everybody if we take a break for a while. I mean with everything that's happened with sabertooth and you, everybody should need a break for a while." He said