Chpater 2

A/N:thanks to everybody who saw my stories and voted I really appreciate it and now here is the second chapter. Hope you guys like it and please vote and comment :-)✌️

The Next Morning......

I woke up this morning feeling something very furry on my face, I then open my eyes slightly and I see a blue cat.

I look to my left to see that Natsu is bare chested and drooling on my pillow. I just sighed. Then I heard a Blowhorn in my ear, I fell off my bed clutching my head.

"Wakey wakey Lucyyyyyyyyyyy and Natsuuuuuuuuu, time to get up your first day of school." Gildarts said sounding very excited as he ran off like a child.

I blew a piece of hair out of my face and went to my bathroom, then I took a quick shower, brush my teeth and my hair, I saw that my uniform was already laid out, it was probably Jellal.

I sighed and put it on.

The uniform was a white collar shirt with a yellow long sleeve sweater with the Fairytail emblem on the right shoulder, a baby blue tie, a grey skirt that ended mid thigh, black knee high socks with black shoes.

After I put the uniform on, I was finding a blue ribbon to put my hair in its regular side ponytail. I grabbed my shoulder bag, books, schedule, wallet, phone, and keys.

I went down stairs for breakfast. I saw only Jellal, he was making the food. He is pretty much the chef, because we all don't know how to cook, but him.

"Good morning Lulu" he said

"Morning jelly, and thanks for laying out my uniform." I said snickering while grabbing a piece of bacon.

"Your welcome Lulu" he then started to giggle

"Why are you laughing?" I said annoyed chewing on my bacon

"Nothing lulu, it's just, do you not know how to tie a tie?"

I looked down, my tie was just in a knot. I then blushed with my cheeks puffed out.

"Well everyone's not perfect" He then started giggling again and came walking towards me, he was about to fix my tie when Gray beat him to it.

"I got Lu Jellal, go finish breakfast, I am starving." Jellal started to walk back to making the food.

I stared at Gray while he fixed my tie, his shirt is open, and his tie is hanging loose around his neck.

"And....... done there you go lulu". He said ruffling my hair.

"Damnit Gray!!!" I yelled and he just chuckled.

Natsu then came down in his boxers......just his boxers. I guess he forgot today was school.

"Luce, I told you not to scream so early in the morning!" He said half awake.

"Morning Natsu and did you forget about today?"
He looked at me like I grew 2 heads

"Of course not Luce today is our first day of school, so I woke up an hour earlier than we are supposed to, aren't chaa proud of me." He then grinned.

"Yes I am proud of you, but you do know that it's 7 o'clock and were supposed to leave in five minutes, and you were not even dressed yet?" He looked down and ran upstairs.

He then came back down stairs fully dressed with his bag and everything with him, he sat down like nothing happened, started to eat like a maniac.

How did he not wake up when that blow horn came in contact with our ears.

I then looked at the clock. It was 7:05 we need to leave.

"Gildarts, lets go, come on guys." They all nodded at me and got there stuff.

Gildarts then came down stairs.

We went to our limousine, and went to school. The place looks so deserted, well there are a couple students walking outside but, it looks like they haven't gotten the notice that the band The Dragon Slayers are here.

That's is good, I don't like a crowd.

We got out and the bell rings.

We looked for our homeroom and the teacher was about to enter, so I called her "Mrs. Mira??"

She turned around and gasped.

"So you are the new transfer students, well stay right here and when I tell you to come in, introduce yourselfs!" She said with a big smile.

She went into the class

We heard her tell us to come in and everybody was screaming.

"The Dragon Slayers!!"

"OMG the Dragon slayers they are so hot"

"Look it's Lucy, Lucy, look it's Lucy"

"The guys oh my god are to die for"

"Ok, ok, everybody settle down, okay, now where to put all of you, aw ok lucy will you please sit next to sting over there."

She pointed at a blonde male who was smirking at me, but I just ignored it.

"Ok Natsu please take a seat next to Lisanna over there"

He walked over to a short white haired teen who looked like she was a clown with all the makeup on her face. She then smirked a suductive face on.

"Gray please sit next to Juvia"

He walked over to a girl who literally had hearts in her eyes, and kept on saying 'Gray-sama'.

" Gajeel please sit next to levy"

She pointed to a blue haired girl who looked like she was too into her book to know what was going on.

Lol I like her

"Ok and Jellal please sit next to Erza"

He walked over to a red headed girl, who had a blush on her face that was brighter than her hair.

We took our seats.

After a class, I was currently talking to levy who was very kind, we are now like best friends.

We were walking to the canteen together when suddenly someone tripped me, I then look back and grit my teeth.

Minerva Orlando, that bitch, ohhhh I have had some past experiences with her that I still need to take care of but I will do it on my own time.

"Sorry Lu, I should of.... " I cut her off

"It's ok I know her" I said annoyed

"Really..How??" She had a really surprised face on.

"Let's just say, I didn't have a good past with her" I said looking down.

We went to go sit down at a table, and I saw Natsu and the rest of the guys come to sit where me and levy were.

"Hey Luce/Lu/Lulu/Bunnygirl." they said in unison.

"Hey." Levy looked at me with a open mouth.

"Hey bunnygirl, are you going to introduce us to shrimp here?" Gajeel said with a smirk.

"Shrimp?" Me and levy both said

"Well Metal ass, this is Levy Mcgarden my best friend, levy this is Metal ass also known as Gajeel Redfox." I said

"LUCE I THOUGHT I WAS YOUR BEST FRIEND?!?!?" Natsu yelled making the hole cafeteria look at us, then scream yelling our name, and running towards us.

"Ughhhh No" we all said

"Sorry lev, I will talk to you later or text you, have to run bye!!!" I said as we ran out of the school.

"NATSU YOU IDIOT" we all yelled at him as we ran.

"SORRY!!!!" He said

This is going to be a long day.