Chapter 5

Lucy's POV

(Sunday 10:27am.)

I woke up this morning with no blanket on, I was really cold so I decided to open my eyes and try to look for it, but instead of seeing a pink blanket, I see 4 bodies.

Specifically 4 boys

Then I just remembered, when Gildarts told us that we will be having another band staying with us for a while, but why are they in my bed, they have their own beds.

So I just decided to wake them up, in the best way possible.

I grabbed Natsus Blowhorn that he keeps in his box of pranks, I then press it.

RRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They all jump out of bed.

"WHAT THE HELL!?!??" They all screamed.

They turned to me. I just smiled.

But then we hear a knock at our door.

"Come in." I said.

I then see all the band members, come in with all kinds of furniture.

We all just stare blankly.

"Hey Blondie." Sting says

I see Natsu and him glare for a second, like seriously, I don't like them either, but that doesn't mean that they have to have a glaring contest.

We all watch as they neatly organize their belongings on the other side of the room.

And our stuff is in a pile.

I then see Gildarts and Mira come in.

"Okay everybody, we are going to get two king size bed for all you guys." She said

"Why two king-sized." I asked.

"Because silly, your bandmembers going to sleep on one king size bed, and then the other band members are going to sleep in the other king-size bed." Mira said

"But while me and guildarts are out, you guys will be going around town, getting to know each other, and bond, do I make my self clear." She said looking like a demon for a second.

"HAI." We all say.

(Walking to town)

As we walk through town, I almost trip a couple times because Lisanna sticks her foot out every time I'm behind her, the good thing is that Natsu was there for me, because he caught me every time, then glared at her.

I started slowing down to a paste a walk and stayed by gray, I don't want Natsu to be saving me all the time.

Plus, it looks like he has his own problem with lisanna clinging to his arm.

I feel a pang of jealousy in my heart when I see that, but I know Natsu doesn't like her.

But I still wonder, as I was being distracted gray noticed, and poked my cheek.

"You ok Lu? You look pale?" He asked

"Y-ya, I'm fine."

No, I'm not, I do kinda feel hot.

"Ok just checken."

The but as we started to walk back to the penthouse, I start to feel really tired, more tired than I usually am.

Then start to slow my pace down a little bit, I'm kind of feeling dizzy, i then trip and I feel myself falling, but then I black out.

but before I blacked out I see pink.