𝐎𝐍𝐄

01 ———— the gallaghers

✧˚ · .

"BUT I DON'T WANT TO GO." sebastian henry complained, a frown evident on his face. he sat on the chair in her living room upside down. his back on the seat with is legs stretched along the back. "but why." valerie whined, she was sitting on the couch —normally compared to seb.

she's been begging him to come with her to the gallaghers for at least twenty minutes. valerie already called ian prior, telling him that she was going to bring someone with her when she went to visit later on. "i don't know any of them!" sebastian exclaimed, getting up off the chair, walking towards the brunette and sitting down on the couch beside her, swinging his legs across her lap.

"you know ian."

"who's ian again?" sebastian lied, putting his cigarette to his lip, inhaling the smoke before blowing it out. valerie scoffed, and shoved his legs off of her, giving him a glare.

"i know that you know ian, now come on! or i'm leaving you here alone. plus i already told them to get extra food for you." she bribed, standing up. she outstretched her arm and held her hand out, gesturing for him to get up.

sebastian gave a suspicious look, glancing at her hand then back at her face before sighing. "val-" he tried to argue before getting cut off.

"you're coming with." valerie didn't give him a chance to say anything else before wrapping her hand around his wrist and pulling him up so they could leave.

ON THE WALK TO THE HOUSE valerie tried to tell him who was who out of all the gallaghers. "ian—which i know you know who he is— is the one with red-ish hair, my age, my best friend, i was with him when we met. face covered with freckles." valerie gave her short description of ian, which sebastian nodded in response.

"lip, his name is short for phillip. he's got curly hair, he's your age and he's kind of annoying at times but its fine." she continued. sebastian tried to recall if he remembered who lip was.

"i don't think i know him." sebastian tilted his head to the side, trying to match the description with his memory to see if he can remember ever meeting him.

"probably not, your memory sucks." valerie shrugged.

"true."

"and debbie— she's one of the younger ones— she's about eleven years old, light brown hair, also kind of annoying at times." sebastian nodded, trying to keep track and make sure he remembers who's who because he doesn't want to embarrass himself.

"god, then there's carl. he's—how do i say this?— a fucking demon." valerie snickered, and seb gave her a look, "he's the second youngest because there's also the baby: liam. but carl is just something else." valerie finished.