𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘

30 ———— thanksgiving

HEAVY TRIGGER WARNING:SELF HARM

SELF HARM

✧˚ · .

SEBASTIAN SMILED AT THE CAT CURLED UP ON HIS STOMACH. the noirette was laid back against ian's bed, a small ginger kitten curled up on his torso. his uncle terry threatened to shoot the noirette if he kept the cats at the milkovich house, and then kill the kittens himself. so he decided keeping them there wouldn't be the smartest idea.

sebastian turned his head when he noticed ian standing at the door. "where's ivan?" he wondered, looking around for the black kitten.

 "don't know. i couldn't really move because clay's sleeping on me." sebastian sighed, brushing his finger along the top of the cat's head. 

"can't you just move him?" ian wondered with furrowed brows, walking over to pick up the ginger cat. 

"nope, nuh uh. absolutely not." sebastian slapped his boyfriend's hand away.

"why not?" ian wondered.

 "you have a cat fall asleep on top of you and then we'll talk." sebastian snickered, turning his attention back to the fur ball sleeping on his stomach. 

"hey, there's ivan." sebastian pointed out the small black cat turning into the bedroom.

 "my god, they're so small." ian smiled, reaching down to pick up the black cat. ivan let out a squeaky meow as he was lifted up. 

"they're complete opposites too." sebastian chuckled, pointing between the two cats.

"they definitely match us then." ian snickered, putting the cat on his shoulder and helping him keep his balance. 

"you guys manage to get monica up?" sebastian wondered, a small grin on his face at the sight of ian with a cat balanced on his shoulder.

 "no. debbie tried to give her food but she didn't budge." the red head sighed, taking the cat off his shoulder to sit at the edge of the bed.

"damn. sounds like an episode to me." sebastian sighed. 

"right, you wanna go to some bar tonight? monica was talking about it" ian suggested, looking over at sebastian. 

"sure. i don't have any plans tonight. can ask mads or maya to take care of these two." sebastian gestured to the two cats.

"alright. wait, shit. here. i've gotta get to work or linda's gonna kill me." ian put the black cat he held onto sebastian, leaving the noirette with two cats on him.