𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

03 ———— human shield

✧˚ · .

SEBASTIAN HENRY JOGGED DOWN THE STAIRS, watching as debbie, fiona, veronica and frank walked in with an old woman. sebastian had a confused expression, brows furrowed, scared to ask what they were doing. he turned to go to the kitchen, seeing some old man dressed as an old lady passed out on a chair.

sebastian grew even more confused but he did not want to question anything.

"oh, my goodness." the woman said, gazing around the living room.

 "whats wrong?" vee asked, concern etched on her face. 

"nothing. everything is just the way i remember it." she said confidently.

seb took a beer from the fridge, walking over to them. "we kept the house exactly the same, aunt ginger." fiona told the woman with a warm smile, gently laying her hand on her shoulder.

 "oh, i can see that dear." 'aunt ginger' grinned.

"what is happening." sebastian leaned down so his head was next to debbie's, whispering quietly as he watched what was happening. 

"stole an old lady, she's pretending to be our aunt ginger so dad can get money." she whispered back. sebastian gave her a confused look. she just shrugged.

"do you want me to show you to your room, aunt ginger?" debbie asked the woman, walking up the stairs.

 "that would be just wonderful."

"and after i wash up, why don't i make us all some nice supper." aunt ginger suggested with a smile.

 "okay." fiona beamed.

the dude who passed out on the chair woke up, looking around. "uh, where am i?"

"dad?" fiona said, gesturing to the guy on the chair.

 "i'm on it. let's go, perry." frank walked over to perry, grabbing his shoulder and shoving him out the door.

"i have no questions." sebastian said, still trying to process everything he just witnessed. 

"sorry, sebastian. are you staying for dinner?" fiona said, a smile still on her face. 

"uh yeah. i'd like to ask to stay another night but i feel like a bother." sebastian admit, a small frown on his face.

"don't worry about that, seb. you're not a bother, i just hope your parents know you're here." fiona reassured him. sebastian gave her a smile 

"yeah they know, i check in with them everyday." sebastian nodded, knowing that his parents don't really care about where he is.

"stay whenever you'd like, sebastian." fiona smiled at him, watching as he went upstairs.

fiona didn't feel like he was intruding. they were used to having a bunch of people here, anyways. sebastian was nice to have around the house.