𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎

22 ———— hangover

✧˚ · .

SEBASTIAN WAS SUFFERING. he's had the worst hangover he's ever experienced, and he does not get them often. he was laying faced down on ian's bed, his head turned and watching as the red head did pull ups in the door frame. sebastian had just woken up. he was only wearing his pair of very ripped black jeans from the previous night.

sebastian just chuckled, pushing himself up from the bed. he groaned as he sat up, pressing his hand against his forehead. "morning sleeping beauty." ian said, still doing pull ups.

 "fuck off." sebastian groaned.

ian chucked but continued. sebastian lifted his head, watching as carl walked up to ian. he started punching ian's abdomen as the red head tried doing his pull-ups. the red head groaned, rolling his eyes at his little brother. "dude, stop." ian told carl.

"it's the best way to get abs, saw it on a youtube video." carl told him, continuing to punch his stomach.

"think he's already accomplished that, kid." sebastian chuckled, shaking his head as he stood up. sebastian put his hands on ian's sides, causing him to flinch slightly.

 "you two are so annoying." ian groaned.

"hey fuckwad." lip said, noticing carl punching the red head, and sebastian having his hands on either side of ian's torso. 

"dickhead." carl said in response. 

"what are you doing?" lip asked his little brother. 

"helping ian train." carl responded.

"oh." lip said, moving around ian who jumped down from the pull up bar. sebastian walked around ian, pushing carl's head to move him out of the way. ian just chuckled and sat down to do sit ups.

sebastian stood on his boyfriends feet and held his hands down low so ian could punch them while doing sit ups. "yo, i was at the lab talking to this army guy from the pentagon, he's a colonel or something." lip informed them.

 "oh yeah?" ian asked, doing his sit ups and punching sebastian's palms when he sat up.

"yeah. i thought he could tell us a bit more about west point, he was a student there." lip continued.

 "they're called cadets. also west point? good luck, red." sebastian snickered after correcting lip. sebastian heard debbie's voice singing some song as she walked up the stairs. the four boys adverted their attention to the girl who tried shoving past sebastian and ian to get to the bathroom with no success, and seb just put his hand on debbie's head to make her walk around him.

"what's with debs?" lip asked, pointing towards the bathroom she just walked into.

 "obsessed with death." carl answered.