𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

04 ———— photobooth

✧˚ · .

SEBASTIAN HENRY LAID BACK ON THE CHAIR, HIS ARM OUTSTRETCHED. his arm was in the hands of joel kinley — valerie's older brother ( who is 20 ). the stinging sensation of the tattoo needle repeatedly stabbing into his skin sent a rhythm of shocks up his arm. "val found out we've fucked." sebastian broke the silence, looking up at joel. his glasses sat on his nose, nearly slipping off from how his head tilted down.

"how?" joel asked, his eyes still focused on tattooing the dirty blonde below him.

 "lip gallagher. i showed him and his brother my tattoos. he asked if i was fucking the person who did them—which i said yes" joel chuckled at that, shaking his head. "val knows that you're my tattoo artist so—" the brunette cut him off 

"so she knows you meant me." he laughed.

"yup." sebastian chuckled. joel lifted the tattoo gun, dipping it back into the ink before continuing what he was doing. 

"what's your plan for the next tattoo?" joel asked. 

"not sure, maybe a semi colon." sebastian shrugged.

 "you have a semi colon." joel reminded him, taking a break from tattooing him to poke the semi colon on his collarbone. 

"oh, right." seb shook it off. "then im not sure, i'll figure out a design and bring it some time." sebastian continued with a soft sigh.

"finished with the lining, now all that's left is to shade it." joel informed him, wiping the leftover ink on his skin with a cloth.

 "alright." sebastian nodded.

joel quickly finished up the tattoo, wiping off the leftover ink again before wrapping it. "now your sleeve is complete." joel clapped his hands together. 

"finally." sebastian breathed out in relief. "been trying to complete it for a year."

joel stood up off his stool, taking his gloves off an washing his hands. sebastian sat up, grabbing his shirt and pulling it on. "so there was no point to me taking this off." sebastian stated, gesturing to his shirt.

 "nope. just wanted to see you shirtless." joel winked at him.

sebastian rolled his eyes, getting up from the chair and shrugged his jacket on. he pulled out his wallet from his pocket to pay him, catching joel's attention. he quickly walked towards him, putting his hand over his. "no paying with money today." joel winked at him, a suggestive look in his eyes. sebastian raised a brow chuckling.