𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

23 ———— mrs craig heisner

✧˚ · .

AS SEBASTIAN WALKED DOWN THE STAIRS he pulled his shirt over his head. as soon as the noirette reached the bottom his eyes widened at the amount of children packed into the kitchen. this is why he preferred him and ian stayed at his house more.

but the red head always reminded him how his uncle would probably murder him for constantly having him over, and definitely realize his nephew was dating a boy.

"whoa debs, forgot you had this little daycare thing now." sebastian snickered, pushing his hair out of his face for the millionth time that morning.

 "hello, sebastian!" ethel greeted him.

the noirette had to admit, ethel was a bit strange. it was like she entered 2012 right out of the 1800's. sebastian did like her, she was incredibly kind. "hi, ethel." he smiled at her. seb laughed and pointed thought when he saw a bowl of cereal hit the floor as he walked over to grab a cup of coffee.

he watched as the two girls struggled to keep the group of kids calm, and eating their food. after debbie stormed off to the bathroom he decided to try something "if you kids shut up and eat i'll show you a gun." sebastian called out before drinking his coffee, snickering under his breath. the room fell quiet before ethel scolded the noirette.

"absolutely not!" she argued, the sound of crying from the baby in the high chair still continuing — because, well... it's a baby. the sound of someone knocking on the back door took their attention but ethel was still focused on the kids.

sebastian sighed and walked over to open the door. "what's up?" he asked the woman, who stood there with a baby in her arms.

 "i'm looking for fiona gallagher." she told the teen, pushing the baby's hand away from her face. debbie walked out of the bathroom and peered around the door, noticing the baby.

"aw, how old is he?" she asked, smiling.

 "he is a she. where is fiona?" she snapped at the girl, persistently asking for fiona.

"i'll get her." sebastian told them, turning away to walk back up the stairs. the noirette quickly jogged up and slid the door to the brunette's room open. sebastian chuckled slightly when he saw fiona laying there with a sleeping mask on that read 'fuck off''.

"hey, miss fi." sebastian tried, walking over to her bed. she didn't respond and the noirette noticed the ear plugs in her ears. seb moved her head so she looked up and took both plugs out and lightly hit her cheek. fiona realized it was sebastian from the cool feeling of rings hitting her face.