𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

19 ———— where is my mind?

✧˚ · .

SEBASTIAN WAS LAYING ON HIS SIDE, FACING THE WALL. the noirette had to move a new bed into the room, because mickey was supposed to be home sometime in the next week. the original idea was bunk beds but mickey said 'fuck that' so they just moved a bunch of shit to make room for another bed.

sebastian was supposed to go and work at the kash n grab that day, but he couldn't get up. he didn't want to, and he couldn't find the energy to. he didn't end up taking his meds again — even though he told them he would. sebastian didn't want to go back on his meds, he couldn't. "hey, seb." he heard mads' voice from the doorframe.

"you going to na today?" she asked, sitting at the edge of his bed.

 "no." sebastian mumbled. he wanted to, just to get it over with. madeline's attention was caught by the noirette's phone starting to ring. 

"ian's calling you." mads informed him. sebastian sighed, pulling the blanket over his head.

 "tell him i'm sick." the noirette's muffled voice came from behind the blanket.

"alright..." mads sighed, picking up sebastian's phone.

 "hey, seb. you're supposed to be here today." ian said. 

"i'm not seb, but it is mads. sebastian's sick, so he's not gonna be at work." madeline informed the red head. 

"oh shit, alright. tell him i'll be there after work." ian told the dirty blonde.

 "yeah, i'll tell him." mads nodded before hanging up.

"your boyfriends coming over after work." mads told her brother, shoving his shoulder slightly before walking out of the room, closing the door behind her. sebastian sighed and shut his eyes in hopes to sleep.

everything was hitting sebastian all at once, he felt a weight on his shoulders and it felt like he couldn't breathe. everything happening with his brother, wanting to do drugs, but not being able to do drugs, and knowing that he's not good enough for everyone in his life. sebastian feels like a burden, he feels like everyone in his life are just keeping him there because they feel bad.

sebastian was scared everyone was going to leave him once they got bored with him. it already felt like everyone was sick of him, and wanted nothing more than to get rid of him. so maybe he should just do it himself and get it over with so no one has to deal with him anymore.

sebastian didn't even realize he was crying, he rubbed his eyes with his hand when he realized that tears were streaming from his eyes. he wrapped his arms around his body tightly and pulled his knees into his torso. sebastian was becoming more and more convinced that he really should go back on his meds.