𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

29 ———— cat person

✧˚ · .

"ALRIGHT, MANDY, THIRD TRY." sebastian was walking with ian, the two heading to the kash n grab. terry went bursting into the gallagher house before, beating the fuck out of the red head. mandy was pregnant, and terry thought that it was because of ian.

"i'm really bad at taking hints, so i'll hit double digits if you don't call me back. look, i need you to get your dad to back off." ian told her before ending the message. they both paused when they reached the kash n grab, noticing the glass on the front window shattered.

"holy shit." sebastian gaped at the sight of the metal bars bent and the front door already unlocked when ian opened it. the whole store was torn apart, food sent across the floor. it was a complete mess. 

"wow." sebastian said with wide eyes, observing the mess. he looked over to the red head, and the expression on his face said enough about how the whole situation was stressing him the fuck out.

"you think you can talk to him?" ian asked sebastian with an exasperated sigh.

 "i tried, red. he still thinks it's because of you." sebastian frowned, shaking his head. "i know i'm only here because i was dropping you off but i can stay and help." sebastian suggested, looking at his boyfriend.

 "nah, you don't have to." ian shook his head.

"yeah, too bad i wasn't asking." sebastian said with a sigh, smiling cheekily at the red head. 

"asshole." ian scoffed, a small smile creeping on his face. 

"yeah, shut the fuck up. i'm taking precious time out of my day to help you." sebastian started picking stuff off the floor, reading the tags on the shelves to place them where they're supposed to be. 

"precious time? all you've been doing is practicing guitar." ian said.

"exactly. precious time. i'm trying to get into college with my scholarship in music. so i've been practicing guitar so i can say i can actually play an instrument." sebastian informed the red head, getting a weird look from ian. 

"you ever stop to think why you have that music scholarship, seb?" ian asked the noirette. sebastian opened his mouth to say something, but stopped when he realized he wouldn't have gotten it if he didn't play an instrument at school.

"what the fuck did i do in music at school?" sebastian wondered, looking over at the red head.

 "you were in band, seb. you played the piano for jazz and classical." ian informed him.