𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

24 ———— holly herkimer

✧˚ · .

"LOOK YOU'RE JUST WORKING ON THE BASIC SHIT RIGHT NOW, RED." sebastian sighed, sitting on the edge of the desk ian was sat at. the noirette was trying to help his boyfriend with his trigonometry homework, but he was struggling a lot with the subject.

"so if you look at the triangle, each side can represent either the hypotenuse, opposite or adjacent." sebastian explained. ian still had a confused look on his face as seb tried to explain it. 

"like this side, it's across from the angle, that'd be opposite." sebastian explained, quickly writing 'opp' where he was talking about. "the closest side to the angle would be the adjacent." he continued to write 'adj' where it needed it. "and hypotenuse would be the diagonal side — which is the longest side." he finished.

"yeah, but why do i need to know that?" ian asked, trying to process everything the noirette just explained. 

"because, that's where the sine, cosine, and tangent come in." sebastian informed him, writing 'sin, cos and tan' on his page. "sin... would be dividing your opposite with your hypotenuse." sebastian continued, writing on his paper.

"cos, would be your adjacent divided by the hypotenuse." he continued, but both the boy's attention were adverted when lip walked into the room. 

"so you're kind of like a 12 year old girl." lip told ian as he walked into the room with a stack of movie in his hand. "which flick do you think we should watch at debbie's party?" he asked, sitting at the edge of ian's bed by the desk.

ian turned with a sigh, flipping his brother off as he pointed to a movie with his middle finger. "nightmare on elm street, remake, still scary as shit." ian answered. 

"not actually that scary." sebastian shook his head. before the two boys could say anything carl walked in. 

"karen got ready with the drapes open — which was awesome — then she stopped at the store for some cigarettes and went to work at the movies." the young boy informed lip.

"be there till late. last show gets out at, like, 1:00, plus clean up." carl finished, holding his hand out to lip who gave the kid some money while thanking him.

 "so you've got the kid stalking karen now?" sebastian asked the dirty blonde with a weird look. 

"can't believe you're cock blocking karen." ian added. 

"she has no cock, how am i blocking it?" lip wondered jokingly.

"you've gotta let the blonde go, man." sebastian shook his head at lip.