𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄

31 ———— sorry

✧˚ · .

SEBASTIAN HAS BEEN UNDER THE HOSPITAL'S WATCH FOR THE LAST 20 HOURS OR SO. they wanted to make sure the noirette wasn't going to hurt himself again. so they were keeping him in the psych ward for awhile. the hospital's keeping him there for around 48 hours to be specific.

his head turned when he heard the door open, revealing one of the nurses. "hey." the noirette greeted the man. 

"you've got someone here to see you." he nodded towards the visiting area.

 "think you can get me out of this then." sebastian gestured towards the straps keeping him down

 "that's why i'm here." he sighed, unbuckling the straps to get sebastian up.

"who's here?" sebastian wondered, standing up from his bed. he had his sweater put over his hospital gown — because his room was really fucking cold. the only upside was the grippy socks he got out of it. 

"his name's ian gallagher." the nurse informed him. 

"oh." sebastian nodded, his face falling slightly. he walked into the visiting area. "hey there, red." sebastian sighed, smiling tiredly at his boyfriend.

ian didn't even say anything, just put his arms around sebastian's torso. "ow, alright. be careful of my stitches." the noirette hissed when ian's arm hit his forearm.

 "sorry, i was just really worried about you. i came to see you as soon as i could." ian sighed, running his hands through sebastian's hair as he kissed his forehead. 

"yeah. sorry." sebastian apologized. 

"it's alright, we're alright." ian comforted, brushing his hand against the noirette's face.

"speak for yourself. they stuck me in the psych ward, red. they think i'm too much of a danger to myself and others. can't blame them, right? i have amnesia, bpd, i'm anorexic, anxious and depressed as fuck. guess i should just stay here awhile." sebastian sighed with a shrug.

 "i thought it was only 48 hours." ian wondered with furrowed brows.

"yeah. but after i made one too many bad jokes about the situation to the nurses they think i need to be here a little longer." the noirette sighed. 

"how long?" ian questioned. 

"i don't know. as long as it takes for me to go back to 'normal'." sebastian chuckled dryly, shaking his head.