𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎

32 ———— los angeles

✧˚ · .

"THE ONLY THING I'LL EVER ASK OF YOU..." the noirette sang into the microphone, the loud sound of people cheering and singing along rang through his ears. "you've gotta promise not to stop when i say when." he finished the lyrics, continuing to strum at the guitar in his hands. sebastian smiled at the loud sound of the drums mending with the guitar riff while the song ended.

"thanks for coming guys." sebastian said into the microphone, moving the guitar so it was across his back. he walked away and off the stage. 

"heard that mess up, milkovich." the bassist, noah wilson, told the noirette. 

"oh yeah? go fuck yourself, wilson." sebastian flipped his band mate off.

"i thought you sounded great." jules stewart smiled at him from behind her drum set. 

"yeah, for someone who forgets everything constantly it's great." the other guitarist, damian jameson gave the noirette a thumbs up, his accent thick. 

"there, some enthusiasm thank you." sebastian huffed, glaring over at noah.

"whatever, alright? just play as you practiced, man." noah patted his shoulder. 

"i don't remember how i practiced." the noirette groaned, looking back at the band. it was a pretty good situation he found after he moved to los angeles, first was meeting jules who's apparently a terrific drummer. she said she had some friends in la, and that if he wanted there was a spot open for lead singer.

at first sebastian told her he couldn't sing for shit and jules told him she didn't believe him. so she managed to get him to sing and said he was perfect for their cover band. at first he was a bit on edge with the cover thing but he realized he doesn't have an original bone in his body when it comes to creativity.

he also only knew songs, that's all he ever really cared about. sebastian's always loved music. "you're the lead singer?" someone wondered, walking up to him.

 "well yeah, if you watched it was me singing." sebastian chuckled, pointing towards the stage. 

"right. i'm the owner of a bar downtown, and wanted to know if you guys wanted a gig for tomorrow night." she shrugged. 

"yeah, sure." sebastian agreed with a nod.

"sweet, here's the address..." she grabbed his hand and wrote the address and name for the bar on his palm.