𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

28 ———— monica

✧˚ · .

SEBASTIAN LEANED BACK WITH A SIGH, letting the needle fall from his hand to put it over his forearm. sebastian was being more smart about doing drugs now than before. because, well, before he ended up in a hospital after disappearing for weeks.

it was pretty early in the morning, and he knew that he told ian he'd stop doing drugs at the gallagher house, but here he was sitting on the bathroom floor with fentanyl running through his bloodstream.

sebastian put a bandage onto his arm where the needle punctured before he shoved the needle and vial into his pocket. he pushed open the bathroom door to head back to ian's room.

they were still asleep so sebastian just carefully shoved the needle and the container into his back pack. he pulled the blanket off of ian enough to crawl back onto the bed and hid his face again the red head's chest. ian stirred slightly from the movement but rested again. sebastian let out a deep exhale in relief and put his arm over ian's waist.

sebastian didn't manage to fall asleep as the high took over him, so he just laid there in silence. the sound of dishes and things moving in the kitchen grabbed his attention, confusing the noirette. the bedroom door opening startled the noirette. he turned his head to see fiona. "what's up?" sebastian asked, pushing himself up to a sitting position.

 "did you hear that?" fiona asked, pointing out to the hall.

"yeah." sebastian nodded, getting up off the bed and almost falling over. he snickered, trying to stand up. 

"are you okay?" fiona asked with a concerned look.

 "yeah, just stood up to fast and got light headed." sebastian lied, letting out a deep exhale as he stabilized himself, then leaned down to pick up his backpack.

"alright." fiona nodded. the two left the bedroom, and checked debbie's room. the rattling in the kitchen confused the two further. fiona and sebastian walked downstairs, and the noirette was taken aback by the unfamiliar blonde cooking in the kitchen. 

"good morning, sweetheart." she smiled at fiona.

"mom." fiona said with surprise in her words, her eyes wide. 

"oh you must be sebastian." she smiled at the noirette. 

"uh, yeah." he nodded, looking over at fiona with a confused look.

"this is monica. and we don't have any money." fiona told her parents.

 "you're ian's boyfriend, right?" monica ignored what her daughter said and ran over to hug sebastian. the noirette just stood there in shock at the sudden hug, giving monica a weird look. the blonde ran back and continued to cook.