Hashira meeting

It was late in the evening and most of the hashira were finished with any missions they had and were settling down. Until an emergency hashira meeting was called, they all came rushing over to the Ubuyashiki estate. "Thank you all for arriving here on such short notice, but there are important matters that need to be discussed." They all waited eagerly. "We have managed obtain the blue spider lily. The flower that Muzan Kibutsuji needs to conquer the sun." Everyone gasped in shock. "Master, how do you know that this is the flower?" Kanroji asked. "You see Tamayo-San was able to provide valuable information on Kibutsuji's goals and that's what lead us to the flower." He said. "So what do you want us to do, use the flower to lore him in and kill that sorry bastard?" Sanemi asked putting a hand on his sword. "Yes and no. There's no doubt that Muzan has discovered we have the flower and will most likely try and steal it, that's where you all come in. You will all stand on guard with your blades drawn in case Muzan does come. That is what will be your window of opportunity to finally kill him." Kagaya finished. "Understood master." They all said. "Good luck my children." He said smiling. They all then rushed to the border of headquarters and hid up in the tall trees keeping watch. "Well, now we wait." Iguro said. "What if Muzan doesn't come and we don't get the chance to kill him?" Kanroji said with worry in her voice. "I'm sure everything will be fine Mitsuri." Iguro said in an attempt to comfort the girl. "Yes, Iguro is right! We have ti trust masters wishes! Besides, he's never let us down!" Rengoku said cheerfully. "Guys, shut up and look at this!" Sanemi said pointing his katana at the ground below. They all looked down and observed movement in the opening to the forest. Suddenly, there was a huge explosion that knocked them all flying backwards. Then, I silhouette appears through the flames. It was Muzan Kibutsuji.