Containment breach

Iguro P.O.V.
I was sitting in the corner of my containment cell, my injuries almost fully healed. It had been about 2 weeks since I fought that god awful reptile and I needed physical therapy to speed up my regeneration. Next time I see that thing I'm going to destroy more than the 75% that I got. Just as I was about to take a nap I heard a loud siren ring out. My head shot up as I saw flashes of red through the crease of my cell door. My face quickly relaxed as this wasn't the first time this had happened. I could hear heavy footsteps getting closer, and closer to my cell as I stood up. Suddenly, there was a loud crash and my cell door was almost completely blown off. I coughed from the rubble and dust, slowly opening my eyes. I stared intently at the cell door. "Should I... no! No, Iguro. You can't. If you do, and they find you, that just means even stricter circumstances!" I said to myself. I sat facing away from the door with my arms crossed. I then again glanced at the broken door and thought for a moment. "If I don't go now, I won't get another chance. And maybe I can finally blow this shit hole." I said to myself. I took a deep breath and stood up. " If I'm escaping, it's now." I said confidently before running out the door.

I hoped over chunks of broken wall and rubble, making my way down countless hallways. I also wasn't going to be alone when I escaped, there were a few certain anomalies I wanted to bring with me. After what felt like an eternity of running I finally made my way to Able's cell. "Thank god there aren't any guards here at the moment." I muttered with a sigh of relief. I'm pretty sure a few Keters broke out, so most MTF units were deployed to assist in recapturing the anomalies. I had to act fast, knowing about Able's containment procedures. I made my way into the room that contained SCP-076-1. I ran up to the front of it and violently knocked on the front.  "Time to wake up Able! Come on, let's go!" I said in a playful manner. The taller male suddenly flung the door open with a blade in hand. "WHO THE FU-" he paused when he saw me. I waved with a nervous smile. "Oh my- hey 285!" He said happily before dropping the blade he was previously holding. "It's been a while huh?" I said with a smile. After the "accident" the foundation kept us apart. I missed my immortal friend, and I wanted to escape with him. "Nice to see ya two Able. But we have to go. This might finally be our chance to escape the foundation all together!" I said eagerly. His eyes lit up at those words. "Really? We're finally gonna kill these bastards?" He asked with excitement. "No, Able. We're going to try not to kill them, but fight if necessary." I explained. He frowned and sighed. "Fine." He quickly replied. "But, there are a few people we need to pick up before we can make our departure!" I said with a smirk. He looked taken aback. "Um, who exactly?" He asked lifting his blade. "Your not the only person I bonded with since coming here." I said while tilting my head.

Able and I then made our way down to SCP 590's cell, stopping at the door. With one kick I managed to break the door down, startling the ginger inside. His face quickly relaxed as he ran up to hug me. I smiled at the boy. "I told you I would come back."  I said rubbing his head. "So does this mean we're going to leave?" He said with excitement. I nodded my head and his eyes lit up. Able leaned over my shoulder looking down at the ginger. TJ looked back up him with awe. "Oh, right. TJ, this is Able. Able, this is TJ."I said stepping out of the way. TJ quickly hugged the taller male's leg. Able's eyes widened with shock, which then turned into embarrassment. To my surprise, he knelt down and patted the boy on the head. "We are bringing him with us, right?" Able asked. I chuckled at the two, nodding my head. "Anyway, let's get going. There's a few others that are coming with us." The two stood up as I put TJ on my back.

"Ok Able were going to head to the Keter containment zone so please try to be silent, I'm pretty sure there are guards posted there." I said. He nodded and we proceeded to run through the countless blood stained halls littered with bodies. "You might wanna cover your eyes TJ." I suggested. The boy shook his head. "It's not like I haven't seen this all before, so I'm pretty much used to it." He said in a calm tone with that same, unfazed expression on his face. "You shouldn't be used to something like this." I thought to myself. After a while we arrived to our destination. "Is this what you were talking about?" Able asked, pointing his blade at the steel reinforced door. I nodded my head and walked towards. It was none other then SCP 953's. The homicidal, shapeshifting fox. We became acquainted from multiple cross test conducted by dr. Dan. We both had the same goal in mind, escape. Just I was about to destroy the door I heard banging on the other side. I lowered my foot and raised an eyebrow. A few moments later a certain polymorph emerged from the clouds of dust. "One step ahead of you, dear~" she said in a playful tone with a smirk.
(This is kinda what she looked like👍)

I rolled my eyes at the women. "Nice to see you to, 953." I muttered. She smiled even wider, revealing her fangs. "So are we going to blow this shit hole or what?" She asked putting a hand on her hip. I quickly covered TJ's ears. "Language around the kid!" I told her. She looked down at TJ who was hiding behind Able. "Who is this twerp?" She asked. "This is TJ, he's escaping with us. And you will treat him accordingly, understand?" I said in a slightly more demanding tone. As much I appreciated her as a friend, I knew how she could act around others. "Ugh, fine." She said with a frown. "Who is this weird dog looking thing?" Able muttered. I laughed at his comment. "I'm not a dog you brainless idiot! I'm a fox!" 953 responded. The two then glared at each other. "Alright, that's enough you two. We still have some more people to pick up." I said. The two SCP's nodded and followed me down the hallway.

Next stop would be at the Euclid class section. A certain deer based anomaly would be joining us in departure. SCP-166. We met during a containment breach when her cell door was blown off and she was injured. I saved her from multiple instances of SCP-939 and she had been extremely thankful to me ever since then. It took a bit of convincing to get her to help with the escape, as she is a non violent entity. I told her that no matter what she told herself, she would always be trapped here. I said that these people don't care about her, even if it didn't seem like it, they would only keep her for personal gain. We then made our way to her cell, checking for any guards. I decided to pick the lock to her door instead of breaking it to avoid startling the girl. I slowly opened the door calling out her name. The girl immediately looked up at me and smiled, her deer like ears perked up. "285!" She yelled while running towards me. I smiled at the girl. "Hey there 166, are you ready to go?" She Nodded enthusiastically. I quickly introduced her to the others before we headed to the next cell. "God, are we going to leave soon?" 953 asked impatiently. "Yes, we are going to leave soon, we still have two more stops." I said. "How long have you been planing this exactly?" Able asked. I smirked at him. "Quite a while." Just as we were about to head to the next cell a certain bird like SCP stopped me. SCP 049. "Hello there my good fellow, escaping I'm assuming?" The plague doctor asked. "Oh a, hey 049! We were just about to come and get you." I said. "No need." He responded. I turned my head, peaking behind him. A male with a mask like face with black liquid dripping down its arms was with the doctor. "Um, who is this?" I asked. "This is an old friend, SCP 035. If you don't mind, he will be joining us in our escape." 049 said. I walked up to the unfamiliar SCP and stuck my hand out for him to shake it. "SCP 285. Nice to meet you, I guess." I said bluntly. He smiled and shook my hand. I immediately retracted my hand as I winced in pain. "Arg! What the- what is that stuff? Gha!" I said, still clutching my burning hand. TJ and Able came over to make sure I was okay. "Pfft, sorry about that my friend. You see, this substance is highly corrosive with anything it comes into contact with." The SCP said. I sighed and my hand regenerated. "Alright, I think this is everyone, we're ready to leave." I said to the group of SCP's. They all cheered with excitement. "U-Uh, g-guys?" TJ said in a frantic tone, tugging my sleeve. I gave a confused glare as I looked up. My eyes widened. It was non other than MTF unit 1, the nine tailed fox. This wasn't going to be good.

(Cliffhanger!!!)👍👍✨