SCP-590

Third person:
"What the hell are you waiting for? Go bag SCP-096's head and retrieve 285!" Dr. Dan ordered. The guards rushed in and found SCP-096 skinned alive, and curled up in the corner sobbing and shaking. They quickly threw a bag over the entities head and moved it out of the room. "Go and retrieve 285! Pacify him if necessary." The guards nodded, saluting there commander, and went over to a badly injured Iguro. Parts of his rib cage were exposed and bleeding, while some of his limbs were broken and oddly contorted out of place. He was breathing heavily in what was practically a pool of blood, but his body slowly began to regenerate. The Guards effortlessly grabbed him by his arms and dragged him out of the testing room, and brought him to Dr. Dan. Iguro immediately growled at the sight of the doctor. "That was honestly great 285, you managed to break the shy guy's mind, he's quite fearful of you now." He said with a pleased smirk. Iguro rolled his eyes as the rest of his injuries regenerated and he was able to stand up. He tried to attack dr. Dan but was instantly pulled back by two guards. "Dammit." He muttered. Dr. Dan frowned. "Better luck next time I suppose." He said with a shrug. "Anyway, there's another cross test waiting for you, so guards, take him away." He ordered. The two guards grabbed him and dragged him down the hallway to another cell. Iguro mentally prepared himself for the worst. Ever since Dr. Dan became his head researcher he had been cross tested with anomalies such as, SCP 173, 096, 939, and 106, and he would never come out unscathed. So he pretty much expected something really bad.
He was then shoved into a safe class containment, something that almost never happened lately. Dr. Dan walked up to the observation window and looked down.
Iguro P.O.V
I got into a fighting stance and I waited for whatever anomaly to come at me but it never happened. I slowly lowered my guard and I observed the room further. I looked down and noticed a young, red head male hiding under the table with a look of fear on his face. "A kid?" I said to myself. I walked over to the table he was under and I sat down. "Hello there, who might you be?" I asked in a soft tone. The boy said nothing as his eyes still held a fearful look. I noticed that the boy was badly injured and his limbs were wrapped in bandages. I quickly came to an unpleasant conclusion. I let out a sad sigh. "What did they do to you?" I asked quietly. I lowered my head until we were eye to eye. "I'm not here to hurt you, so you can calm down." I said in the softest tone I could muster. The ginger slowly came out from his hiding spot and looked at me with curiosity in his eyes. He extended a hand to me and quickly touched my horn before running back under the table. "I-I'm SCP 5-590..... but my real name is TJ....it's n-nice to meet you." He said in a quiet voice. I gave the kid a small smile before moving closer to him. I felt strangely calm around him.
"C-can I touch your horns? There really cool." He asked. I usually didn't like being touched but I could definitely make an exception for this kid. I leaned my head forward allowing him to run his hand up and down my horns. It felt surprisingly pleasant. He let out a hearty giggle followed by a warm smile. "Why is a sweet kid like you locked up in a place like this?" I thought to myself.

I relaxed on the floor while I let TJ draw on my horns and tail with crayons. I even allowed him to hug my head from time to time. I watched as he giggled when I picked him up or he rode on my back. For some reason, I felt the need to protect this kid. I wanted to find those disgusting researchers, and find out if TJ had suffered like me. They would pay the price if that was the case....oh yes they would. I turned to TJ. "Hey kid can I ask you something?" I said. He looked at me and nodded. "Why are you so heavily injured? Did they....hurt you?" I asked with a hint of anger in my voice. TJ stopped smiling and looked at me with a sad expression. "Well sometimes...the researchers make me do stuff....and it really hurts but they give me a lollipop sometimes!" He said smiling once again. I clenched my fist. TJ didn't deserve to be locked up in here. He should've been living out his child far from this dreadful foundation. I sighed and rubbed his head. TJ looked up at me and smiled. He then walked across the room to go play with some blocks. I felt something under my hand so I looked down and realized they were TJ's drawings. I picked one up and thought "what the hell" and opened the journal. What I saw shocked me to my core....
The drawings depicted gruesome acts of violence, dismembered MTF members, other SCP's I recognized from cross test, and men screaming in pain. I looked over at TJ. Is this what he keeps inside? Is this what he sees every single day? My mood was extremely dampened at the thought. I felt bad for him. TJ unexpectedly came up behind me and hugged me tightly. I was a little surprised at the boys actions but I quickly melted into the embrace, wrapping my arms and tail around the child. He pulled away from the hug and gave another warm smile. "This is just great! Can we leave the foundation together one day please!" He said with an enthusiastic tone. I was taken aback by his request. I looked away with a sad expression because I knew it was very likely that it wouldn't happen. "Sure thing TJ." I said with a forced smile on my face. He jumped around his cell in excitement with a shimmer in his eyes. I thought for a moment. I knew what I would eventually have to do but it'll need to wait. TJ then began to yawn and rub his eyes while settling down. I gave a soft smile. "Tired huh?" I said walking over to him. TJ simply yawned in response. I picked him up and tucked him into bed. He rolled over making himself comfortable. "I'll come back for you when the time is right. I promise." I whispered into his ear.

Guards rushed in and grabbed me by the arms, and I wound up back in my keter containment cell. "Hey 285." A certain medallion wearing doctor greeted me. I was slightly surprised by his sudden visit. "Dr. Bright?" I muttered. "My brother seems to really like you. He's been requesting to see you again non stop." He said with an almost sad smile. My eyes widened. "TJ is your little brother?!" I asked shouting. The doctor nodded. "Just call him 590 for right now. The foundation hates it when anomalies are addressed as anything other then their designation numbers!" He said whispering. I was even more shocked. "Wait, he's considered an anomaly? Why! He's just a kid!" I said standing up. Dr. Bright remained silent, looking away from me with a sad expression. He looked up at the cameras to see if we were being watched. He sighed. "I know he's just a kid....and I want him to live as TJ Bright, not SCP 590 but...." He stopped in a quiet tone. "But what..? I muttered, urging him to continue. He sighed again. "It's just....complicated. It's not my choice to have him locked up here and I would change that if I could! But the foundation....sees that his healing abilities are way to valuable to loose so....they keep him here." He said looking down. I thought about what TJ had told me when we met. "Sometimes....the researchers make me do stuff..." I thought back. I slowly looked back up at him. "Do they....force him to heal?" I asked. He only nodded in response. "Not only that, but he takes on any ailment or injury that the person may have had including their mental trauma." He said in a slightly louder tone. My eyes widened as I processed it in my head. No wonder why he was injured like that! "That's wrong..." I said in a quiet but angry tone. "I know..." dr. Bright quickly responded. "Anyway, I have to leave now. I'll probably get in trouble for visiting you but I don't really care!" He said with a chuckle before exiting the room. I sighed and sat down on the floor. "I'm going to come back for you TJ....and will escape." I said to myself.

(This was a long ass chapter😂)