Demon

Obanai P.O.V.
At this point I'm just waiting for Muzan to kill me. Even if the others did come and rescue me I wouldn't allow them to hand the flower over. I heard the door open and I looked up to see Muzan approaching me. "Have you come to kill me? Great, let's get it done." I said smiling bitterly. "Not quite. You see, I've given it some thought and I decided that I  would give you an offer." I raised an eyebrow at him. "Why not allow me to turn you into a demon? Your already a hashira, so with an immortal body and decades of training and experience you could become such a powerful upper rank demon. So what do you say?" He said. I was absolutely taken aback by his offer. "Your a fool if you think that I would ever allow myself to become a monster like you." I hissed. Muzan looked me right in the eyes and let out a sigh. He put his hand under my chin. "I know that you've been hurt. You blame yourself for so many things you didn't do. I know you despise yourself and where you came from, so you close your heart to others. But I promise you, if you joined me you could let all of the rage and hatred take over, all you have to is become a demon~" he finished. "You really think bringing up my 'pitiful' past will do anything to convince me? I will never join you!" I shouted. "Hm, How disappointing. I really thought that you would be different. Oh well though, that doesn't matter, because....." he leaned in close to my ear, "you don't have a choice." Before I could react to his words I felt something sharp penetrate my neck. My whole body tensed up and throbbed with pain. Muzan's voice was the last thing I heard before blacking out. "I'm going to turn you into the thing you hate and fear most." He said with an evil chuckle.