MTF omega-7

Obanai P.O.V.
My eyes shot open when I heard the door open. I stood up and growled at the personnel entering my chamber. I expected another long, painful, and exhausting day of tests but to my surprise, I was wrong. MTF walked in but had no restraints or that dreaded shock collar, they simply instructed me to follow them. I narrowed my eyes in suspicion and slowly walked over. I was lead down a hall into another room where a few other MTF members were. A tall man covered in tattoos looked up at me raising an eyebrow. "Who is this?" The man said walking over to me. "The 05 council have decided to put you on MTF omega-7, they say your abilities can be used to the foundation's advantage." He explained. "SCP 076, this is SCP 285, he is a new member of Pandora's box." The guard said. He turned to me and looked me up and down. "I can't just allow his entry into the team ya know. He'll have to put up a good fight first." He said smirking. I raised an eyebrow at him. "What do you mean? Hand to hand? Sword sparing? Just name it." I said walking up to him. I realized how much taller he actually was then me. "So your familiar with combat?" He asked. "More or less." I said. I thought for a moment. "Fine then, will fight only using our powers." 076 said. I nodded and got into a typical battle stance. "Everyone leave." He hissed. They all hurried out of the room. He reached behind him pulling out a long black blade seemingly out of nowhere. Before I had time to react he quickly swung his blade attempting to harm me, but I dodged his attacks with ease. This was going to be a bit difficult since I didn't have my blade, so I had to improvise. Just as he was about to attack again I hit him with my tail causing him to go flying backwards into the wall. He laughed. "You'll have to try harder than that." He said while standing up. Despite having been impaled by multiple of my spines he was able to ignore the pain that would usually be unbearable. He then seemingly materialized another blade and managed to slash my thigh, exposing the bone. It quickly regenerated since I was a demon. He stopped for a second and gave a look of confusion. "Your no ordinary creature. I wound like should never be able to heal that fast." He said while preparing for another attack. I jumped up into the air maneuvering between his attacks. I was the former serpent hashira after all. Swift, flexible movements were what I was known for. He seemed to grow somewhat irritated that I was doing more dodging then attacking. He swung his blade and stabbed it into my back kicking me into a wall. I struggled to stand up, ripping the blade from my back as the wound regenerated. "It seems I can't win this fight with simply evading his attacks." I thought to myself. "Time to get serious." I said standing up. I summoned my two black shadow snakes and directed them towards 076. One managed to get a hold of him and slam him into the ground. I could hear multiple of his bones crack. Just as I was about to attack again he managed to pry himself out of my snakes grasp, decapitating it. My eyes widened with shock. Nothing should've been able to break free from them. This was no ordinary anomaly. He attempted to attack me from behind and put me into a choke hold with his bear strength. It's true, he was much bigger than I was, so I had to use that to my advantage. I used his weight against him and flipped him over onto the ground the ground. I tried to use my tail to pin him down but he stabbed his blade into it. "Ahh!" I let out a shriek of pain. Able took both his blades and swung them down on me but I flipped over backwards using my feet to kick the blades out of his hands. Before he could do anything else I grabbed a hold of his hands pinning them behind him and forcing him on the ground, making sure to shift most of my weight to my tail keeping him pinned. "Anyways, are we done?" I asked casually. He remained silent for a few moments but then smiled. "Heh, congratulations. Your now a member of MTF Omega-7. You've proven to me that your a truly worthy opponent, I'm glad to be working with you." He said despite me still being mounted on top of him. I was shocked that the guy who was just trying to kill me says he's glad to be working with me! I got off oh him and we both stood up. All of the researchers and guards came back into the room with their jaws dropped, looking at me. "He actually managed to beat 076!" One said in disbelief. Able called over a group of other task force members and a blonde female. "Alright listen up! This is 285, He will be joining Pandora's box! Got that?" He yelled. "Yes sir!" The others replied. Just as I was about to be lead back to my cell I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see a young blond female with a camera around her neck. "Hello there. I'm Iris! Around here I'm known as SCP 105 but I prefer Iris." She said tilting her head. "O-oh...it's nice to meet you. I assume your also apart of this task force?" I replied awkwardly. She nodded her head and stuck out her hand for me to shake it. I never had the best social skills when it came girls other than Kanroji. "Anyway! I can't wait to begin working with you! See ya then!" She said walking away and waving to me. I looked at SCP 076 one more time before leaving the room and being escorted back to my cell.