SCP-682

Iguro P.O.V.
I was once again taken from my cell and forcefully pulled to some experiment that was waiting for me. I was so used to this that it became almost like a routine. Wake up, try to hang on to whatever is left of your humanity, get dragged through these bleak hallways, and come back to my cell injured. We arrived at a big metal door where Dr. Bright was waiting. The guards removed my restraints and opened the door. I took a deep breath about to step in until Dr. Bright stopped me. I turned to him confused. "Um...good luck in there, 285." He said in a somewhat nervous tone. I raised an eyebrow. "Thanks....I guess?" I responded before stepping through the doors.

I soon as I walked in my eyes were immediately locked on the creature in front of me. It was a large, reptilian like monster with razor sharp teeth and hair hanging over its eyes. And for the first time since I've been here, the creature sent chills down my spine. Even if I was exposed to possibly world ending anomalies, I knew something about this thing was different. It slowly awoken, violently tearing the chains that held it down and stood up, staring directly at me. It let out a low growl, revealing its spear like teeth. I growled back, getting into a battle like stance bracing myself if this thing attacked. "Hm, you don't seem to be human. I sense I strong demonic aura from you, how strange." The creature spoke. My eyes widened with shock. "This thing can speak?!" I thought to myself. I didn't know whether I should make small talk with it or attack. "Quiet are we?" It said in a mocking manner. I let out another louder growl, baring my teeth towards the reptile. The creature then angrily spat an insult at me. I ignored the reptile and shot purple fire at it, seemingly burning it's body. The creature roared with rage as its body quickly regenerated. "It's regeneration seems to be faster than my own. This will be quite troublesome...." I said in a low toned voice. Before I could plan my next move the reptile leapt towards me and snapped its powerful jaw down on my arm. I held back a scream of pain as it ripped my arm off as it threw its head back. It made another attempt to swing its tail at me but I dodged with ease, hitting the creature with a few sharp spines. I summoned my two black battle snakes as I evaded another one of the reptile's attacks. I managed to get above the creature and I punched my claw through it's body. It let out another roar of pure rage and caught me off guard, swinging it's strong tail flinging me into a wall. I slowly stood up as I groaned in pain, panting heavily. "This thing isn't dumb either. It thinks logically like any normal human." I said while composing myself. I quickly maneuvered myself around the reptile, managing to cut off its tail and some of its abdomen. But then the SCP suddenly let out a powerful attack, nearly beheading me. I hissed in pain as I tightly clenched my hand over my neck. I violently coughed up blood as I struggled to breath. Any injuries to my neck would heal much slower then others and this damn reptile severed it half way. I then heard a low chuckle coming from the reptile followed by a disturbing grin. "Looks like I found a weak spot~" it muttered loud enough for me to hear. I forced myself to stand up and continue fighting. I wouldn't let this thing win. "Control your breathing Iguro." I said to myself. The rest of my minor injuries healed and my arm was almost fully regenerated as well. "Let's dance, shit face." The reptile once again Leapt at me and tried to bite my head off but I had another idea. I blocked the reptiles jaw and blocked it with my arm, managing to explode the reptiles entire jaw. I quickly tore off to of the creatures legs before it could attack me again. It went still for a moment. I cautiously made my way over to the seemingly unconscious, and battered body of the reptile. Suddenly the reptile's jaw closed down on my abdomen, making a gaping hole in my stomach and chest. I fell to the ground struggling to breath. My stomach wasn't closing up to fast and I was almost at my limit with stamina. The reptile mounted its giant claw on top of me, staring right into my soul. "You really did put up a good fight, such a shame you have to die here you know." It said before raising its claw to strike me. I smirked at the beast, looking it straight in the eye. "I think your forgetting about something." The reptile's eyes widened as it shot it's head around to look behind it. Before it could react, my battle snakes tossed it up into the air as I controlled the other one to stab it through the stomach. The beast lay on the ground cut in half in a pool of blood. My vision was starting to blur and I used the last amount of my strength to burn more of the reptile before I couldn't move anymore.

My head was ringing and I felt nothing but pain throughout my whole body. When I attempted to turn my head I was met with more excruciating pain as it was almost completely severed. I had I huge gaping whole in my chest and pieces of flesh from my legs were missing revealing the bone. I was completely limp but my hands and feet were twitching violently, and so was SCP 682. I soon blacked out.

Researchers P.O.V.
"Check their vitals!" Dr. Buck demanded. Dr. Collingwood quickly pulled up the screen and gasped. "SCP-285 is still alive! And SCP-682 is well....dead but we both know that doesn't mean much." She said. Dr. Buck looked out of the observation window observing the two heavily injured and unconscious SCP's. "Send MTF units in to retrieve the anomalies, I need to speak with the sight director." She said. Dr. Collingwood nodded and then quickly ordered the MTF to retrieve the two creatures.