Capture

Obanai P.O.V.
It's been about 3 weeks since I became a demon, and all I've been really doing is wandering the forest. I've had time to discover my new abilities and adjust to my new demon body. So far I've been able to keep my 'urges' under control and restrain myself. The most shocking thing is, is that for some reason the sun doesn't kill me despite being a demon.

I decided that I would take a stroll around the river just to relieve some stress. After walking for a little bit I sat down and swirled my hand around in the water, listening to the peaceful sound. I closed my eyes and took a few deep breaths. I then smelled something rather pleasant. I turned around to see fully bloomed Dahlia flowers. I walked over to them and picked one, bringing it up to my nose and inhaled the sweet scent. "How relaxing." I said with a small smile. Smelling them I remembered Kanroji's bright eyes and bubbly persona. I missed hearing her laugh, seeing her smile. I never fully trusted anyone but I was content with where I was, but Muzan had to take that all away. My eyes glowed and a tightly clutched the flower. "Ah, what am I doing? Thinking about that bitch won't help anything." I said to myself. I put the flower down and sighed. Before I was about to leave, I heard multiple heavy footsteps from behind the bushes. I whipped my head around and let out a growl. I was on edge. "Who's there?"I said narrowing my eyes. Suddenly, multiple men in uniforms jumped out and pointed there guns at me. I acted quick and a shot my spines at them, injuring three. "Who the hell are all of you?" I hissed. "Come on, If you cooperate we won't have to sedate you." One of them said. I ignored them and I engulfed my hand in a purple flame, hissing and growling as a warning for them to back away. One of the men caught me off guard and came from behind, locking something around my tail. Before I could do anything else a felt something sharp penetrate my neck. I suddenly felt drowsy and my vision began to blur. I collapsed onto the floor and the last thing I heard was one of the men's voice before blacking out. "Anomaly apprehended. It will be transported to site-19 shortly."