Lost control

Third Person:
Able and Iguro began to head back to the foundation covered in blood from the multiple mission that they had carried out. "Nice work 285." Able said as he playfully rubbed the smaller male's head. Iguro rolled his eyes with a small smile. "Come on, we have to head back." Iguro said while walking away. Able quickly caught up to him in a hurry. The two SCPs talked and joked the entire time. After a while of walking they met up with the other squads and entered back into the facility. Iguro proceeded to remove his heavy leather boots and gloves letting out a yawn while stretching. It was almost the end of the day and he knew that he would soon be escorted back to his cell. "Owwww! This sure is one nasty wound!" I
A certain young female SCP muttered. Iguro looked up and saw Iris with a deep cut on her shoulder that another MTF was tending to. "You'll survive." Able said coldly. Iris pouted and looked away from the taller man.
Iguro quickly threw his hand over his mouth in an attempt to control his urges. "Don't get hungry, don't get hungry, don't get hungry, don't get hungry..." Iguro muttered quietly to himself. Saliva seeped from his mouth as he tried his best to fight his instincts and not harm Iris. Able turned around to look at the smaller male and noticed he was slightly hunched over sweating violently. He raised an eyebrow at the sight. "Um, 285, are you alright?" Able asked putting a hand on his shoulder. "I-I'm absolutely fine! Don't w-worry about me!" He quickly responded forcing a smile on his face while swatting the other male's hand away. Other MTF shot him confused glances which only made things worse. This was bad. Again, he turned away from them bitting and clawing at his own hand just to get himself to settle down. But before he knew it......he lost all control of himself.
Without hesitation Iguro longed at Iris, sinking his teeth into her shoulder. She let out a cry of pain and tightly gripped the back of Iguro's neck.

What the hell are you doing? Stop! Your hurting her! Come on! Stop it!
Iguro's mind was screaming at him to stop but it was no use.
Iguro then felt a strong force pull him back and stick something sharp into his mouth. It was Able. "What the hell has gotten into you? Snap out of it!" The SCP yelled. Iguro completely tuned him out and proceeded to kick and claw in an attempt to break free from Able's grasp.
Iguro managed to get a hold of Able's hair and used it to throw him over his shoulder. He quickly stood up as the assault didn't do much damage. Before Able could do anything else, he watched Iguro murder and devour the rest of MTF-omega 7. He was proud of his friend for finally retaliating as he was treated rather harshly by the foundation, but he knew he enjoyed his usually calm demeanor and needed to end his rampage. After Iguro finished with his massacre he kicked down the steel doors and ran down the hallway. Able quickly went after him in a hurry. "SCP 285 has breached containment! All available MTF units please go and retrieve the anomaly." A frantic voice said over the loud speaker. Loud, red sirens rang out as researchers were scattered trying to avoid the SCP's rampage.
Able quickly killed several other researchers as they were only in the way. He continued to chase his friend through the countless bleak hallways. Suddenly, an MTF unit kicked down a nearby door and began to fire at Iguro. He hissed and briefly attempted to shield himself from the bullets before bitting a few other MTF's with a sickening grin on his face. Just as Iguro was about to attack again, several MTF aimed ropes with hooked edges at him in an attempt to pin him down. This only made him more agitated and he shot purple fire in all directions, injuring several MTF. "Harming him any further is no use! We need to sedate SCP 285!" The commander of the squad yelled. Able didn't care about how many people his friend killed, but he knew that this wasn't him. Even though they were almost polar opposites, they still managed to build a bond. Able had always pushed everyone away and took all of his anger out on others, who he usually killed. But it was just so different with him, and it drove him crazy how he couldn't put his finger on it. He clenched his fist as he looked at the male a few feet in front of him, fighting a whole MTF unit. He knew he had to do something. The SCP quickly ran towards Iguro and placed his blade in his mouth in an attempt to calm him down. He quickly reacted with violence, thrashing and bitting on the ground. Able furrowed his eyebrows with a hint of sympathy in his eyes. "I don't know what has gotten into you, but I do know that this isn't you! When I first met you, I couldn't understand your calm and reserved attitude despite the way the foundation treated you, it even bothered me a bit. But I always enjoyed your company! I enjoyed talking to you! You made me realize that I didn't have to hate everything and everyone!" Able shouted. Able felt Iguro stop struggling for a moment and looked down at him. He dropped his blade as his eyes widened when he saw tears fall from his face. Iguro then began to sob with his hands over his face, hunched over on the floor. "I.....I'm...I'm a monster..." Iguro muttered through sobs. Able then felt something he never felt before. Sympathy. He had profound sympathy for the sobbing and shaking male in front of him. Then he did something he never thought he would do.
He wrapped his arms around his waist and pulled him into a tight embrace. Iguro was shocked at his actions, but melted into the hug as he continued to cry. "I know, I know..." he whispered into his ear while stroking his hair. A little while after Iguro's sobs died down he passed out due to overall exhaustion. Able let out a long sigh as he picked his friend up bridal style. The MTF watched wide eyed, absolutely shocked at the two SCP's behaviors. The commander hesitantly leaned into his walkie-talkie and spoke. " A-anomalies pacified. P-please document this incident! I need to have a chat w-with the o5s." He stated, not taking his eyes off of the sight in front of him.

(I REPEAT, NOT A SHIP!)