Hatred

Obanai P.O.V.
I jumped out of the way nearly dodging an attack from an MTF  member. I was breathing heavily while my badly injured  body began to regenerate. I stood up straight preparing myself for another attack. I sensed one from behind and I quickly shot fire at them. I was a former hashira after all. The rest of my injuries quickly closed up and I was able to catch my breath. I angrily looked up to see Dr. Dan smirking as he watched me injure and even kill some MTF or D-class personnel. After the foundation learned and analyzed all of my abilities, they wanted to see how far my body could be pushed. "That's enough for today. Guards, go retrieve him." Dr Dan said. Guards then burst through the door and hit me with there stun buttons to get me to move. I winced in pain trying my best not to fall over. This month has been absolutely exhausting because I've had nothing but durability tests. Either it were guards or other SCPs I would always end up hurt. The foundation seemed to take a liking to anomalies with regeneration. I was forced back into my cell, the door slamming behind me. "Uh....god I'm so sore...ahh" I said while massaging my forehead. I sat down in the corner of my cell wanting nothing more then peace and quiet. "I hate these stupid researchers, these stupid guards!"I yelled out loud scratching the wall. I've begin to grow rather....frustrated with the foundation. I noticed that I've been feeling a bit....angrier then usual and I usually scratch at the wall of my cell to calm myself. "Calm down, calm down..." I said trying to sooth myself. I had been given a Euclid classification not to long ago according to the other researchers. They Said that despite my powerful abilities I'm relatively easy to contain. Tsk. I would love to breach containment and kill as many of these bastards as possible. "So much for 'be cold, not cruel' statement." I said to myself. I'm pretty sure some of the guards hit me with their stun buttons for fun anyway. I closed my eyes trying to think of something positive. I thought back to when I was a hashira, not locked up in here for something I had no control over. Obviously the foundation had no idea about my past but I was still angry. I was angry that I was back to where I started, locked in a cage.....the place I spent the first 12 years of my life in. Just wonderful.