Able

"Why don't we just let 285 have a friendly chat with 076? They already fought and 076 seems to have some respect for 285!" Dr Bright said. Dr. Gears rolled his eyes. "And what exactly do you want to gain from this meeting?" He asked in a cold tone. Dr. Bright shrugged. "I mean, 076 is pretty destructive and we constantly have to keep using foundation resources to contain him, so I was just wondering if 076's anger could be reduced with someone to talk to. Simple as that!" Dr Bright said confidently. Dr. Gears thought for a moment. "You know what? I don't care, just don't cause another containment breach and please have multiple staff observing them." He said with a sigh. Dr. Bright nodded enthusiastically. He quickly walked down the hallway and informed the guards of the cross test and several other researchers.

Obanai P.O.V.
I was sitting in my cell drinking some tea that I had requested. It was quite relaxing after a day of tests and missions. Just as I was about to take another sip of my tea I heard the door to my containment cell open. I looked up and to my surprise, it was Able. The guards quickly exited the room. I put the teacup down. "Oh....its you again." I muttered. I was a bit on edge because I did have the chance to read his file and it stated that he hated all humans and wanted nothing more than to fight and kill. He also had a keter classification. Not to mention that he couldn't be killed. He glared at me. I expected him to challenge me to a fight again but surprisingly he sat down next to me. There was an awkward silence. "So....why'd they bring ya in here?" I asked. He shrugged. "Not exactly sure." He said. i could sense his aura. He was..... calmer then usual. I only ever interacted with him on missions and he was always pretty angry at everything, and everyone. "You seem to have a lot of fighting experience based on our first meeting. What are your preferences? Hand to hand? Swords? Agility?" I asked breaking the silence. He seemed slightly surprised by my question. "Well, I usually prefer to use swords, since I can summon them at will. I don't mind hand to hand but everyone here is so fucking weak they loose in an instant." He said with a chuckle. I smiled a bit. "And what about you? Do you have any experience with swords?" He asked. "Well yes. Before I was brought here I was a highly skilled swordsman known as a hashira. It's Japanese for "pillar." I practiced a lot techniques and strategies." I explained. Able looked at me intrigued, and seemed to be interested in continuing the conversation.
We then began to discuss things related to combat and even our own abilities.

Able P.O.V.
I don't get it. I don't understand why talking to him is so pleasant. I don't feel angry or frustrated when I'm around him. Sure we work together when we're out on missions for the foundation but I just....seem to enjoy his company. Without thinking I extended a hand to him and ruffled it into his hair, gently rubbing his head.

Obanai P.O.V.
My eyes widened in shock at his sudden touch. He gently moved his hand back and fourth tangled into my hair. "Uh....Able?" I muttered tensing up. His eyes widened and he quickly pulled away. "S-sorry...." He said looking away. I usually didn't like being touched but for some reason I didn't mind him. I grabbed his hand and placed it back to where it was. "It's fine, I don't mind." I said. He sighed and gave my head one more rub before pulling away again. A let out a chuckle. He took a deep breath. "Anyway, you hate these guys to right?" He asked with a smirk. "Yeah, I guess you could say that. I'd rather not be locked up in here like an animal." I said with a hint of anger in my voice. He nodded in understanding. "I would love to breach containment again and kill so many of these bastards." He grimly said. I gave him a toothy grin. We got into a rather gruesome conversation, bonding over a shared hatred for the foundation. After a little while longer the test ended and I waved goodbye to Able. "Well I sure enjoyed that." I said to myself with a sigh

(Back with the researchers)
Everyone watched wide eyed and shocked at 076's calm demeanor towards 285. "Hm, it seems 076 is rather fond of 285's company." Dr. Buck said rubbing her neck. "We definitely have to let these two meet again! That way we can keep 076's anger under control." Dr Bright exclaimed. All of the other researchers agreed.
(THIS IS NOT A SHIP!)