Escape

Third Person:
The SCPs walked through the Keter containment zone with their guards up, aware of the risks involved. "Ouch!" 953 yelped in pain. Iguro quickly got into a fighting stance while the others whipped their heads around. "What's wrong?" Iguro asked. 953 groaned and picked up an instance of SCP-939 by its neck, causing it to kick and claw the air. "This damned thing bit my tail,  ahh it hurts!" She hissed. Iguro quickly growled at the creature.  "These things usually hunt in packs, so stay alert. There's a good chance that there are more around here." Able said. "I hate those things, kill it." Iguro quickly said. 166 quickly stopped the male. "How awful it would be to end this poor creatures life! Please, refrain from doing so!" She protested with her ears tilted  back. Iguro looked at her dumbfounded. 953 squeezed it tighter. "W-wait! She's right! We can't kill it." TJ added. Iguro face palmed. "You really want to let it live?" He asked. The ginger nodded. Before anyone could respond he bravely went up to the creature and scratched its head. The anomaly wagged its tail in delight, and appeared to have a grin on its face. "Aww your so adorable!" TJ said while hugging the entity. Able and Iguro's eyes were wide. "Ok, we're taking that thing with us." 035 said. Iguro silently grumbled something under his breath and gave in. "Alright, let's continue." The plague doctor said. Iguro nodded in agreement, realizing they were forgetting their objective.
The anomalies continued to walk through the containment zone until they reached the door that lead to a research cell. "Dammit, we need a level 3 clearance card." Iguro grumbled. TJ tapped the male on the shoulder. "I-is it this you're talking about?" He asked, pulling the card out of his pocket. Iguro's eyes widened in shock and confusion. "How did ya mange to get a hold of that kid?" Able asked. He looked up at the latter and grinned. "One of those scientist people dropped it when they were in my cell. It looked cool so I kept it!" He said brightly. 035 rubbed his head. "This kids more useful than I thought!" He said with a smirk. Iguro glared at him. "Just open the door." 049 said. He nodded and scanned the card. The group walked into the next area, which was a research cell. The SCPs were about to continue until they heard voices around the corner.  They quickly stiffened, their head's slightly peaking around the corner. Two MTFs were talking, one knelt down next to a body. "Stay quiet everyone." Iguro whispered. The rest nodded.

"Have you tried contacting Dr. Buck?" Lawrence asked Carson. "Nope, the power's cut and I haven't been able to contact any of our comrades." Carson replied. Lawrence sighed while standing up. "This might be one of the worst containment breaches this site has ever seen. Four Keters and two Euclids broke out, and from what I hear they've been working together to escape." Lawrence said. Carson shrugged. "Welp, we're screwed." He said casually. "Alright, give me a sec." Iguro said as he climbed up on top of the vents. The group stared at him. "Uh, what is he doing?" 035 asked. "Just watch." Able said with a smirk. He crawled along the vents until he was above Carson and Lawrence. His tail swayed back and fourth, his eyes the only visible thing as they glowed from the shadows. He tried to remain silent but his breathing came out as low growls. "Do you hear that?" Lawrence said to Carson while looking around. The two continued to frantically look around the hallway as Iguro's growls became louder. Carson took out his gun and pointed at the air. "Keep your guard up. I get the feeling we're being watched." Lawrence said. Carson nodded in response. Before they could react Iguro swooped down and grabbed Carson with one of his claws and knocked him unconscious, using his tail to hang from the vent.
(This is kinda what he looked like in the shadows👍)

"Carson!" Lawrence yelled as he shot his gun at the ceiling

"Carson!" Lawrence yelled as he shot his gun at the ceiling. Iguro swiftly dodged the bullet as he maneuvered himself down from the vent, staring at Lawrence with malicious eyes while holding an unconscious Carson.
(Once again, this is what he looked like. Sorry for all the visuals 😅)

Iguro let out a growl as a warning for Lawrence to leave

Iguro let out a growl as a warning for Lawrence to leave. "I won't let you hurt my friend!" He yelled as he shot another bullet, attempting to restrain Iguro. He once again dodged the bullet
with ease with a bored expression on his face. "Sorry about this I guess" Iguro said. Before Lawrence had time to react Iguro threw a single punch rendering him unconscious. Iguro let out a sigh and moved agent Lawrence and Carson into a nearby break room so they had a lesser chance of being killed. He laid them down on a torn up couch and left. " Alright, cost is clear." He said gesturing to his friends. They all followed behind him as they continued down the bloodied halls. Their exit meant began to grow as they approached the control room. They would finally be free of this awful place and they would escape together. 953 put her hand up against a door and smiled brightly at the rest of the group. "I think this is it!" She said, excitement present in her voice. They all entered the control room eagerly. Security cameras of the whole site and a large keyboard were present in the room. Iguro approached the cameras with wide eyes. "This shows us everything! Ya think the 05's would be be more secretive about with this." He remarked with a chuckle. "Okay, how do we open the exits with this?" 035 asked crossing his arms. "I think I remember there being a code the last time I was in here. But they change it every once in a while, so we need to be observant." Able explained. Iguro shot him a baffled look. "How the hell do you know that?" He asked. "I remember listening to some researchers talking about it during a containment breach." He answered. "Alright well, let's just get to searching then." 049 said. The rest nodded and began looking  around the room, searching for any clues that could lead them to the code. "I think found something!" TJ yelled. The SCPs rushed over ti the ginger. It was a paper with letters and numbers on them, ordered with Roman numerals.
(Yes this is a doors reference😂)

"What does this mean?" 166 asked. Iguro took a closer look at the paper and gasped. "Alright everyone, collect books and open them to their very first page. If they have a number and letter on them, lay them out on the ground. Trust me." Iguro ordered. "Wait, but him do you- just trust me on this one." He cut Able off. They all nodded and searched for books along the countless shelves. TJ managed to find two and tossed them to Iguro. "Circle equals 6, triangle equals 8....."  he went over to the cameras and put  part of the code into the keyboard. "Two down, three to go!" He yelled to his friends. They managed to find the last three and layer them out on the floor as well.  "The code is 68453!" The polymorph said. " alright everyone, get ready to run!" Iguro said as he put the remainder of the code into the keyboard. Just as he finished the cameras displayed the exits being opened and the security disabled. "Fuck yes!" Able yelled in excitement. "Follow me!" Iguro shouted while picking up TJ. They dashed down the last hallway and out the security doors, breaking through multiple fences. The SCPs ran towards the forest surrounding the site. They hopped through the trees before finally stopping and taking a breather. After the anomalies caught their breaths they all cheered as they were content with their new found freedom.