Battle

They all shot him looks of pure hatred. "Where is the flower?!" He shouted. "Like we would ever tell scum like you!" Sanemi yelled standing back up , pointing his katana at Muzan. He then smirked. "You know, we could do this without violence, you bring me the flower, and no one gets hurt. How does that sound?" Before anyone could respond, Sanemi, Iguro, and Tomioka attempted to attack Muzan. He effortlessly struck back remaining unharmed. "That's a no then? Fine, I guess I'll just use force." He said. Everyone then began attacking Muzan trying there best to hold him off from the flower. They sun wasn't coming up anytime soon so they all had to keep up. Kanroji tore Muzan's arm off with her bare hands and dodged another slash from him. Sanemi pulled her out of the way and managed to cut Muzan down the middle. Muzan quickly regenerated, seeming completely unharmed. "I'm beginning to tire of this, there's no point in continuing battle." He said. He then grabbed Iguro breaking his arm and leg and grabbed his hair. He groaned in pain. "Obanai!" Kanroji shouted, fear visible in her voice. They all stared in shock, not being able to do anything to help him. "You'll hand over the flower if you want your little friend alive. Otherwise, he dies. Once you've made up your mind meet me in this exact spot." He then vanished, taking Iguro with him. "No...Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit!" Kanroji yelled as she shoved her katana into the ground, tears filling her eyes. Shinobu laid a comforting hand on her shoulder. "Kanroji..." she began quietly. "Well, we have to report this to master...." Gyomei said holding an unconscious Muichiro.