SCP foundation

Obanai P.O.V
I slowly opened my eyes, adjusting to the bright lights. I tried to sit up but my hands and tail were chained up. "Looks like it's awake." I looked over at the guard leaning against the wall. I hissed at them. "Where the hell am I?" I shouted pulling on the chains. "Your in the custody of the SCP foundation. You are now known as SCP 285." One of the guards said coldly. I gave a look of confusion. "Wha- "Aaaand, sorry I'm late!" I was cut off by a man in lab coat bursting through the door. One of the guards rolled their eyes. "Just do whatever it is you need to do Bright, we don't got all day." He said while exiting the room. "Oh, and if there's any problems with that thing, just call for us." He said walking out the door. The man just nodded. He then turned to me. "Oh, so Your the new anomaly the foundation contained? Well, I'm Dr. Jack Bright! But you can just call me dr. Bright!" He said Enthusiastically, slumping down in the chair next to me. "Piss off." I said looking away from him. "Ok, not to happy to be here, I get it." He said while fidgeting with the medallion resting on his chest. "Welp, you're gonna see me a lot since testing begins tomorrow!" He said. I raised an eyebrow at him. "Uh...testing?" I muttered. "You see, your pretty new and the foundation doesn't exactly know how to classify you yet, so will need to run tests to observe your abilities." He explained. Who even are these guys? I remained silent. "Anyway! I can't ask to many questions now! I'll definitely see ya tomorrow though." The man said while getting up and calling from the guards. "Oh, and just a piece of advice 285." I looked up at him. "Just...don't try to do anything stupid. The foundation doesn't tolerate disobedience well. Trust me, I've seen it all before." He said in much more serious and stern tone. "Right...got it." I said with a hint of confusion in my voice. He walked out and the guards came in and began to lead me to my cell. As we walked, I briefly observed the place. We passed other cells that had numbers such as 682,096, or 173. I noticed other people in lab coats shooting me looks of fear or disgust. After a while of walking we stopped at an open door. I was lost in my thoughts so I didn't realize we had arrived. Suddenly, one of the guards jabbed a stun baton into my side, forcing me in the cell while another removed my restraints. I was bent over and breathing heavily from the pain. "What the- what was that for!?" I shouted. The guards Ignored me and slammed the door locking it. I let out an angry sigh. I looked around the cell. It had a bed, a rug, and a few book shelves. "I'm not even gonna use the bed." I said to myself. Sleeping on the ground kinda became a comfortable habit for me after a while. I plopped down on the floor rubbing my side which still hurt. I slightly tilted my head backwards and sighed. "God, how did this even happen?" I said quietly. The only thing I could do was wait. Escape wouldn't be possible right now, I would have to wait for another opportunity. I patted a few flames on the floor, warming it up. I laid down tucking my tail in front of me as usual. I let out one more exhausted sigh and fell asleep.