Testing

Obanai P.O.V.
"Good morning 285! Testing begins today!" A familiar voice yelled over the loud speakers. "HOLY SHIT!" I yelled, practically jumping up startled. I looked up at the loud speaker. "Oh my- The hell Dr. Bright!" I yelled up at the loud speaker. I heard him let out a laugh. "Anyway, the guards should be here any minute to escort you to the testing chamber!" He said. Almost coincidentally, the guards then barged into the cell. One approached me and cuffed my hands, the other putting a collar around my neck. I growled in disgust, but there wasn't exactly anything I could do. "Is all this really necessary?" I asked, shouting up at the loud speaker. "Not my rules." He said casually. I rolled my eyes and followed without resisting. They lead me into a room and quickly removed my restraints running out of the room."Jeez..." I muttered to myself. I looked around and saw a glass window where Dr. Bright and other research
stood watching. "Okay 285, we've decided that we would observe your aggression
levels before anything else." Another researcher said over the mic. I shrugged. If they didn't try to harm or physically restrain me I honestly wouldn't attack randomly. Or, of course.... if I didn't smell blood. That's something they didn't know. "Alright send the D-class in!" I heard a research yell. A few moments later the doors opened and then a young, black haired male in an orange jumpsuit stepped in. I raised an eyebrow. "U-um....h-hello." He said greeting me. "Hi there...." I said avoiding eye contact. "Ok D-1236, approach 285, don't make any physical contact yet." Dr. Bright instructed. He then walked over to me, panicking a bit. There was an awkward silence between us. I watched as the researchers took down notes, observing my every move. I took a quick glance at the D-class. It looked like he wanted to ask me a question. I sighed. "If you want to ask me something go ahead." I said coldly. He looked up at me a bit surprised. "O-oh well....not to sound rude or anything, but I just wanted to ask about t-that scar on your face... how did you get it? He asked hesitantly. I was taken aback by his question and my eyes slightly widened. My scar had always been a sensitive and emotional topic and I hated talking about it. I hated remembering....what they did. I saw the researchers look up intrigued and curious by the question, waiting for an answer. I felt tears well up in my my eye and I lowered my head. A few managed to escape my eyes and roll down my cheeks. I tried my best to control sobs. I ruffled my hand in my hair and looked away. "I-I....just... I can't.... Don't ask a-about it...." I said, warm tears still rolling down my cheeks. "H-hey! I'm sorry I- I didn't mean to...well, upset you...." The D-class said apologetically. He slowly put a hand on my shoulder in an attempt to comfort me. "Don't touch me!"I yelled swiping at him with my claw. Even as a human I never liked being touched. All the researchers watched in shock and disbelief, quickly taking down notes. "That's enough for today D-1236, please exit the room." Dr Bright said in a quiet tone. The D-class shot me one last glance before leaving the room. I sighed, trying to calm myself down. The researchers remained silent. I wiped the tears from my eyes and stood up. "U-um send another D-class in....testing still isn't over." Dr. Bright said. Shortly after, another one was let in,  a tall male with brown hair. "Ok, let's try this again.  D-7689, please engage in conversation with SCP 285, but do not ask about it's scar." One of the researchers said. He nodded his head and then walked over to me. "Hello there. Wow, you sure are interesting! That long tail and set of horns you got are amazing!" He said running a hand along one of my horns. I tensed up and backed up from him. "U-um, can you not touch? I guess we can talk, but please keep your hands to yourself." I said sitting down. The d-class nodded and apologized. He sat down a bit farther from me and we talked about whatever the researchers instructed.

(With the researchers)
"So 285 doesn't like to be touched huh?" Dr. Bright said curiously. "That's besides the point, why did he react the way he did when the d-class mentioned his scar?" Another researcher asked. The others shrugged. "Interesting, 285 doesn't seem to show others much hostility unless they are trying to harm or touch him. Simply just a cold attitude." Dr Buck said while slouching back in her chair. "It appears that it can also engage in complex conversation like any normal human." Dr Bright said. "Ok time to end the test. Get the d-class out of there." Dr. Buck said while standing up.

Obanai P.O.V.
After a while the d-class was then let out of the room and I was brought back to my cell. "Anyway, great job today 285! Tomorrow will probably observe your abilities more." Dr Bright said while entering my cell. I rolled my eyes. "Just leave..." I said sitting down on the floor. "Ok no need to be so cold." He said while exiting the room. I then drifted of to sleep.