Part 2. (Liam)

Words Count -  279

Till the time tinzi is making coffee for me, let me introduce myself to all of you and liam also.

Being a CEO is not an easy job, this company i haven't got from my father or anything, i have made this company this much successful by my own and of course with the help of my employees, from a very young age i never liked to work under someone i always wanted to start my own company. So when i completed my studies i started this business with just tinzi and other two employees but see where me and my company is today. I'm successful and that's all i always wanted.

Talking about Liam, he's my boyfriend , the man i love the most, liam has is own cafeteria, at first he use to work in that cafe but later the owner gave it to him and now he's the owner. I never thought about dating someone like him when i first entered in his cafe, i the first time he approached me , i got mesmerized by his cute eyes, plumpy lips, nice height and most important his kindness. I often use to go to his cafe to meet with him, and this is how our love story started. He proposed me after 2 months of meeting and things were really going fine between us. Liam only has one person he loves the most, his grandma. He don't have anyone except her. We decided we'll tell our parents about us, he agreed too but idk where he's now, his cafe is open but only workers are there not him. I hope he's fine wherever he is.