Part - 22 ( Guilty man)

Words count -1432

"She locked herself in that room and cried herself to sleep. "

Namjoon came back home and directly entered in their shared bedroom but didn't found sia there, he was curious thinking where she can go, he started checking the rooms and finally found her in guest  room.
" Tomorrow you have to tell me everything Sia " He said to the sleeping figure and went back to his room.

Next morning :

Sia woke up and everything that happened sometimes ago flashed in her eyes and her eyes again became teary. She was not ready to believe that the man who promised her " Always and Forever "  thought that his wife is cheating on him.

She took shower, did her makeup, wore her outfit and went down stairs for making breakfast.

Ohh, her outfit btw...

She entered in kitchen and started to make breakfast.

After a while namjoon came wearing his office suit .

Namjoon entered in the kitchen and said

" We need to talk "

Silence.

" Are you hearing me? "

No response.

Sia just served herself and went to the table.

Namjoon sighed and served himself and sat down in front of her.

She was not even sparing a glance at him. But he was taking glances of her time to time and he also noticed how are eyes were puffy.

She finished her meal and made her way to the kitchen and washed her plate and left to living area  he also followed her. He kept his plate and came to the leaving area too.

Just when she was about to leave he hold her wrist to stop her, but she yanked his hand away...

" Don't you dare Namjoon "