Part 6 (Ms. Mine )

* 1 week later *

Sia's Pov.

"Finally I'm here! " I shouted at the illsan airport. I'm so happy finally I'm here. But where the hell are my parents?? None of them came to take... They know they have a daughter ryt?. I called my mom and the reply i get for asking why they didn't came to take me is "you're a big girl now, come on your own " Wow! They're my parents.

After 2 hours finally i reached home.
As i entered mom and dad came to greet me "WELCOME BACK" they both shouted "yeah thank you " I shouted back and we all laughed together. I went to them and hugged both of them, it's been a while i met with them.

Mom told me to go to my room and take rest when lunch will get ready she'll call me. I was sitting in my room when mom called for me , i just said "coming mom " And went downstairs.

At the table, mom said "we are going tomorrow somewhere and you're also coming with us " "Why do i need to go there " I wanted to take rest but mom has her plans. "I meet with someone last week, they invited us for lunch and you're also invited" Mom said. Even if i try she'll drag me with her, so it's better to go along with them.
"Don't worry sia, you'll not get bored" Dad said with his gummy smile, his smile melted me so i said "okay I'm also joining u guys tomorrow"

After doing lunch i went to my room.

______________________________________

* 1 week ago, the same they both mr and mrs. Kims met *

Namjoon's Pov.

I was sitting in my room talking with my friends in our group "life of 7 idiots" When suddenly mom called for me, i kept my phone in my bed and went downstairs, mom was looking very happy which is a good thing but... I was thinking why all of a sudden she's so happy.

I saw her sitting in living room with dad, i went to her and asked "what happened mom? Why so happy? "
Mom pulled my hand and made me sit with her "you know joon i met with someone today, they have a daugh-" I cutted her off saying "not again mom, you know i don't want to get married"
"Atleast see her joon.. " Mom made that sad face to blackmail me i knew that "fine, show me ".

When mom took out her pic and handed it to me i was just staring at her, the only thing came in my mind is " She's so beautiful " Never in my life i saw someone as pretty as her. I want to meet with her, talk with her.

"Joon! " Mom called out my name, I was zoned out. "Yes mom" I answered. " Wanna meet with her? " Mom asked  , "yes, i-i mean whatever you want" I was feeling shy tbh. "Then I'm taking it as a yes, you can go back to your room" Mom said, "okay, but when she's i mean her parents are coming?" I asked shamelessly. "Next week, Tuesday " Mom told me, "Okay " I said, as i was going back to my room mom said "her name is Kim Sia btw".

As i entered in my room , only her face was coming in front of my eyes.
"No no Namjoon, don't get crazy like this" I told to myself but no use, i was blushing. I only thing was coming in my mind was "When I'm going to meet with you in person ms.sia or i say Ms. Mine