Part -17 ( i feel the same)

(okay so i wasb checking out some of the other parts and there i found that in many places i have written sometimes "Sia" Or "Siya". As my nickname is this, i often write it as "Sia" Or " Siya ". So i would say please don't get confused where you find this spelling change..... Thank you).

                 Words Count - 1076

Sia's Pov :

In this one month joon has taken care of me the most. His mom, dad they are awesome really and all his friends are beyond good....it's good that i got such brother in laws. I love them. When i got married to him i never thought i will say this but i think i feel the same for him as he feels for me. He has said many times " I love you " to me but i have always been confused about my feelings, but now i think that i have also started loving him. Everyone says the right thing, every person changes after marriage .... I have always found this as a joke but now i have understood that it's 100% true. Yes i love him, but i don't know when I'll be able to say this, he's so much busy these days
and it's very rare when we spend time with each other, he even goes to office before me and comes home after 1 a.m. I'm very much worried about him..... Sometimes i think , does he have any other women in his life whom he is giving time?, ik it's stupid me but try understand my point also :).........

I'm making dinner right now wonders when he'll come back, I'm so much into me that i didn't noticed someone entered in the kitchen and slowly came to me.... And gently wrapped his two strong arms around me, he whisper in my ear "good evening my love " And kissed my left cheek while his chin is resting on my shoulder, just then i came back on earth, "good even joon " I greeted him back. "What were to thinking to deeply? " He asked me.... I turned around and he is still caging me in his arms, i cupped his cheeks... " I was just thinking about us... " I replied.. "About us? What about us sia?" He asked with curiosity in his voice.

" I'm just worried about u joon, in these days you're not spending your time at home and even in weekends you spent most of the time in your office, I'm worried about your health...you don't even take meals on time, gets frustrated in small things... I know work is important but rest is important too, i can't see you like this. We both have enough money so why are you rushing so much? " Tears were visible in my eyes, ik it's stupidity but i can't see him like this everytime work work and freaking work.

" I'm your wife, i also want your attention, you're adoring face in front of my eyes, i don't remember when was the last time we shared a proper conversation, yk what you're exhausting yourself and hurting me. Maybe you're doing this for our secure future but i can't tolerate this anymore " I said it. Sometimes we just need to burst out, otherwise people don't understand their fault.

He was speechless, i don't why but while saying this i got really angry, i just pushed him and went to our room. "Sia, listen to me " He was running behind me. I sit down on the bed and was crying badly... It's hurts man!.

"Baby please don't cry, i can't see you like this... Let's go and have dinner and i promise we'll talk about this, I'm sorry love, I'm really sorry " Guilt was visible all over his face.

" I'm not hungry anymore, you go and eat " I said coldly.

" Sia don't do this, I'm at fault ik that but why are u punishing yourself love, don't do this " He was looking really sad.

I can't see his this face but he needs a lesson. I'm not doing it because he didn't spend time with me, I'm doing this so that he'll regret and take rest for some days.

After sometimes he went out of the room, probably went to his office room. Huh!? Where else this stupid bear can go?...

I didn't had dinner that night and maybe he also, when i went to kitchen i saw everything was there just like i left it.

After doing my night routine i layed down on bed and after good 10 mins he came in the room, he sit on the bed, and that freaking laptop was in his hands! Like really!? Even after an argument he dared to bring this laptop in our room!?.

I just took my phone and was going out of the room when he asked " Now, where the hell are you going!? " , "I'm going to sleep in another room " I answered coldly. " Why in other room sleep here... " he said, "no i don't wanna sleep here, i don't wanna sleep in a room with you " I said it and went to another room.

Namjoon's Pov.

It's was 1 a.m. she's probably sleeping by now, hehe such a cutie, so much concerned about her hubby... But doing argument on this was bad.... Whatever i got out of the bed and went to the other room and as expected, i saw her sleeping peacefully. I slowly made my way towards her and pick her up in my arms and went to our room. I carefully laid her down and layed beside her. Now this is perfect, she's beside me now i can sleep properly. I was just staring at her and caressing her hair, she's in deep sleep. I saw how she was worried about me, does she love me? , she never says "i love you too " to me back but her concern for me is making me feel that she has feelings for me. Whatever, i don't wanna think about it, i slowly moved closer to her and pulled her in my arms. She also snuggled more in my neck, looks like my wifey is feeling comfortable here. And just like that, securing her in my arms i drifted to my dreamland after kissing her forehead.

______________________________________

TBC :)

So here is chapter 17 , i have decided I'll not make this ff too long. I'll make hardly 30 chapters.

I'm already thinking about a new ff storyline.

Stay tuned ❤👀