Part 5 (Friends)

Words Count -  447

*Four of them were walking together in the nearby road, both Mr. Kims were busy in their talks and Mrs. Kims were busy in gossiping*

Where there are girls, there will be gossiping, hehe.. Let's continue.

"Lina do you have a girl or a boy? " Mrs. Kim asked , "i have a girl Mrs. Kim, her name is Kim Sia" Lina said smilingly. Mrs. Kim thought if she's this much nice then I'm sure her daughter will be good too, my joon is not going to find anyone for himself by his own so i think i need to talk about this. "Mrs.Kim what are you thinking? " asked lina, "oh ntg i was wondering i have a 28 years old son *said everything about him from birth till now* , so yeah..." Mrs. Kim said. "Oh so he's Kim Namjoon!? Gosh, i didn't knew you're his mother, my daughter admires him alot, she says no one is as good as namjoon, no can be like him, she always says he's a very good business man. " Lina said, Mrs. Kim said "Look lina, i love to talk straight to the point, I'm finding the right girl for my son, and i think your daughter will be perfect for it, if you're this much good than i think your daughter will must be like you. I want to make your daughter my daughter-in-law lina. Please--" She got cutted off by lina "don't worry mrs. Kim it'll so nice if my daughter will get married to your son, they'll make a perfect match , take my words on that and my Sia is more good than me . Wait let me show you her picture *shows your picture* . Mrs. Kim was like " YESS! I HAVE GOT MY DAUGHTER IN LAW AT LAST!! " she was being happy like she won a war.
Both Mr. Kims were happy too and their newly friendship will turn into relationship now.

"So where your daughter lives? " Asked mrs. Kim, "Sia is in seoul, she has her own company she's the CEO and she has a lots of pressure of work so she doesn't get much time." Lina said. "Then call her in illsan and let's make my joon and her meet, omo I'm already so excited" Mrs. Kim exclaimed. "Okay I'll let her know."

After a while they decided the meeting will held in Namjoon's parents place and it'll be on next week.

Both of them said "good bye" And went to their respective place.

I'm sorry if the parts are too short, I'm trying to make long parts, please stay tuned, next part will get uploaded by tomorrow i guess :)

~love you guys :)