Part 26 - ( I'll forgive him )

"I love you " He said
"I love you more joon " I replied and he kissed my forehead.

Author's Pov.

It was 9pm when the couple came back. They checked the ground floor and saw none of the boys  had came back. Both of them quietly went upstairs to their room and entered.
"You can use the washroom if you want " Namjoon said. "No I'm fine you can go first " His wife replied. Just then a call me.

ON CALL.

- HELLO?
                                - HEY BRO I'M JIMIN.
- JIMIN WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH JIN'S PHONE?
                       - HYUNG DON'T GET ANGRY
               ACTUALLY WE CAME TO A CLUB   
             AND EXCEPT ME AND SUGA HYUNG       
                EVERYONE GOT DRUNK.

- WHAT THE FUCK!? WHY DID YOU GUYS WENT TO CLUB??
                      - WE JUST CAME TO HAVE FUN BUT NOW IT'S NOT POSSIBLE FOR US TO MOVE THEM AND SUGA HYUNG IS ALREADY GETTING ANGRY. PLEASE COME AND SAVE ME.

- OKAY SEND ME THE LOCATION I'M COMING.

With that he hang up. His wife who was just looking at him  finally asked him  what exactly happened with that he replied that all the boys got drunk and they are unable to come back home and Jimin just called him and told him to come and  pick them up.
"It's okay pick them up" his wife replied.
"But you are alone here and how can I leave without you it's not safe for you to be alone in a new place where you know no one even if I go there I will be worried for you. And overall it's a foreign
Country. Please try to-" Sia didn't let him finish and said " don't worry I promise it will be fine and moreover I will lock the door and all the windows you go safely pick them up and come back now don't be late go fast fast go ".
" Are you sure? " He asked.
"Yes, I'm sure you go " She replied.
" do one thing you also come with me" her husband told her. " no already late and I am too tired to go, you go I am here" She assured him.
"Okay I'll come back fast " He kissed her forehead and went out .

Sia's Pov.
Does this man not understand that I am angry on him? then why he keep on being so clingy to me I told him so many times not to get so close but at the same time I like him being close to me. I know I am becoming double face. But after all its for my husband what can I do maybe I'm good this way. I'm just being more dramatic this days. I cannot do anything because no matter how many times I make myself understand that this man didn't trusted me sometime back but I know that his love for me it's true mistakes can happen and everyone can do that after all we are human beings. We do mistakes every time but the main thing is we need to correct it on time before it's too late. I know he is feeling enough guilty for what he did and I also know that he is trying his best to prove his love for me and this makes me love this man even more. But as I have said earlier that I have so much ego in me that I'm just taking some time to observe things.

My thoughts for interrupted with a door bell and the only thing that came in my mind is that who is at the door right now?. Because I know that if my husband he will first call out my name and then I have to open the door. The person on the outside continuously ringing the bell made me Furious. Oh my God what if it's thief at this time. But thief and Spain ? possible i guess. What should I do now should I call the police? No no it will be  dramatic.

With all the courage left in my body I pick up my slipper and open the door in fear that it might be a thief and I was ready to throw my slippers at him.

But when I open the door I was speechless because it's not other than the girl whom I missed the most through all this time my best friend my Tin. And after all this month I saw that smile on her face that she used to give me when ever we used to meet each other. I wanted to say sorry to her every word I said on my wedding day only I know how much I have missed this girl she was always my support system my favourite woman.

I jumped up to her and wrapped my arms around her tightly. "I missed you"  isaid almost while crying "I missed you too, i was just hurt by your words and wanted  to give you some time with Namjoon, so that you can understand What i meant. "Tinzi i understand what you exactly meant back then, and i'am tro truly Sorony bestie I again hugged her. "No love it's okay. now will you will you let me come inside?" Tinzi asked, "Yes oh!! Yess Yes please come inside "and we both went Inside. I showed her room to her, for which we paid extra as all the rooms were booked but at last minute someone cancelled their booking and we got this room.

After a while:
Me and Tinzi both settled down on the couch and started talking. " So tell me how's life going? " Tin asked me. " Actually tin, a lot of things has happened in the past mean time " I replied. "Okay then tell me what has happened? " She asked. " Umm i don't know how to explain but......( and i told her everything from starting to till now. Basically the misunderstanding chapter)".

"Okay so you don't have him anymore? " Tin asked.

"What are you saying Tin ofc i love him " I replied.

"So if you love him, then why are you making him suffer so much? You already said that Liam kissed your forehead while saying bye and maybe namjoon saw that, how do you expect him to react? To come home and cuddle with you? No right. Just understand one thing you would have reacted more  than him if you were at his place".

"Yes Tin understand but.... "

"What is " But " In there?. Even on your wedding day you said you'll never be happy and will never love him but that man changed you so much. I have seen true love in his eyes for you. In a room even if there are hundreds of gorgeous women will be standing he'll only look at you Sia. Think like a mature woman and save your marriage otherwise-"

"Otherwise what?"

" Otherwise maybe one day he'll feel tired and find it better to let you go "

"He'll never do that Tin"

"Why he'll not do that? Can you tell me? You're giving him any hope to be in this marriage. You're making him guilty for a mistake that every husband would have done if he had seen any other man hugging his wife like that "

"But what about the thing that he called me cheater and characterless? "

" You would have said that too if you were there at his place. Put the situation in your plate then you'll understand. Maybe you would have said something more worse. People usually don't understand what they're saying when they're angry or jealous. And he was both at that him so understand that".

"Then should i forgive him? "

"Ofc you should. Don't take too long. I want to become aunt soon afterall".
She laughed saying that. But i was busy thinking about him. She's right. He's my man and i know he did wrong but he deserves a chance. I'll take with him.

" Thank you so much Tin, you're the only one who can make me understand "i said while hugging her.

" I'm always there for you love " She said hugging me back.

"Come home fast joon, we need to talk. You're my husband and i can't let you go. You're the man who taught what real love and now it's my turn to show you how much your wife can love you. I'm waiting for you babe ".

-------------------------------------------------------------

Just maybe 1 or 2 more parts left.

And thank you so much for 3.96k views. I never thought so many people will like to read my book. I love you all with all my heart <3.

I would really appreciate if you all wil vote and comment down your opinions.

I LOVE YOU ALL BYEE! STAY TUNED FOR NEXT PART.