Part 25 - (Cadaques)

"Namjoon hugged her and kissed her forehead. He then intertwined his hand with her and started walking to the stores. "

Sia's Pov.

We have been here in  (Cadaques) for almost two days now and to be honest this place is heavenly beautiful and it's my first time being here so it is a new experience for me. Namjoon and me are still not in good terms, he leaves no chance to talk with me but i probably ignore him the whole time which i know makes him sad. I also want to be normal but it's just that i need some time. I don't how how long though. My 6 brothers are here too but they're living in the first floor of this villa while me and namjoon are on the second floor. But it doesn't matter because most of the time either they're on our floor or we're with them on the first floor. We're planning to go out today because from last 2 days we're haven't went out because we were so tired to even go out because of the whole journey.

We're currently out for breakfast. All eight of us went to a nearby restaurant for eating and after that we'll decide where we'll be going today.

Jin said he wants to go out for shopping and jimin also wanted to join him so as suga. On the other hand kook, tae and hobi are going to amusement park. And i didn't wanted to go to any place among these two, so i said I'll just randomly go for a walk and explore the city. Soon after namjoon also joined me and we all parted our ways.

Namjoon was looking really good today. I mean yes I'm angry on him but I'm also whipped for him. We both were walking silently while enjoying the weather.
" What are you gonna do now? ” joon asked me, "umm i don't know" I simply replied. Going at a distance we saw a park where many kids were playing, we saw an empty bench and sat down there. I was admiring those cute angels, i also want kids so bad. "We'll also have kids one day, don't worry " Namjoon said and i looked out at him and thought that if this guy is a vampire or something, how can he read my mind like that?. "How you'll be able to have kids with me namjoon? You don't even trust me, you called me cheater without knowing anything and when we'll have kids you'll also think that the child is of someone el-" Before i could say further he covered my mouth with his large hand "I beg you Sia please don't say this things, please. If you  want I'll get down on my feets and say sorry to you till the time you don't forgive me but please don't say such things " He had tears in his eyes while saying this. We both were staring at each other, a little boy came to us and called us out "hii uncle and aunty " We both looked at him and greeted him back. "My name is John and I'm alone here will you guys play with me? " And we happily aggred. We started playing with the ball he had and he was really cute. It was almost evening when we gave him and ice cream and bid him goodbye. "Kids are angels " He said and with a smile on my face i said "yes for sure".

We were still in the park, " Your bestie is coming tomorrow " Namjoon told me. "Tinzi? " I asked "yes i asked her to come with us and she agreed, so whatever problems you guys are having just solve it and be like the old ones " I was so happy at time just by knowing that tinzi is coming her i almost forget our situation and hugged him tightly. He was shocked but he hugged me back with the same passion.

When i came back in my sense i quickly tried to get way but he pulled me back and caged me in his mascular arms. "It's been a long since i have seen you from this closer" And he removed the hair from my face. "I know what i have done and my guilt is already killing me. But all i want is a second chance from you love and to earn that I'll everything possible " And under the moonlight he kissed me, i wanted to push him away from his touch hold a power that makes me weak.

He was kissing me like that way we do when we're in a passionate kiss, at last i gave up and kissed him back. Now he was kissing me with more power. As it was evening the park was almost empty to we're not having any shame. He was enjoying every moment and so as i. I love him, yes i do but i want him to prove me that he'll not repeat this mistake again.

Our kissing session was not ending and we didn't wanted it to end. His hands were now caging my wait securely and my hands were on his neck. We both poured all our love in that kiss.

After a while we seperated and our faces were all red. Our foreheads were attached. Our hot breath can be felt in the air.
"I love you " He said
"I love you more joon " I replied and he kissed my forehead.

------------------------------------------------------------

Hello loviessssss <3

Sorry i took a long time in updating. I was ran out of ideas and now oneshots are also in drafts so it's a bit difficult to complete all these.

I hope I'll be able to give to updates on time from now on.

Thank you ❤️‍🩹