Part - 24 ( Let's go)

Author's Pov.

Waking up the first thing  Sia saw was that Joon was hugging her. She was totally confused thinking how he got here.... She tried to move away but Namjoon just tighten his grip on her and she knew that she can't escape. She just stopped moving for a while and waited for joon to wake up.

After sometimes without her knowing she was already admiring his face, his beautifully closed  eyes and those cute lips. And she was just thinking that how he said all those things that day... It was not her joon, it can't be...he can never say such things.  But that day he said all those things. Sia knows that it was jealousy and she also wanna forgive him but something is holding her back, maybe her ego..or maybe her self-respect which is holding her back... Because never in her life someone has said something like these to her.

She was ruffling his hair while looking at him. Sia was getting excited for the trip knowing how much fun it'll be. Her husband, her brother in laws and her bestie, the women she loves the most. She decided to talk and clear things out with tinzi because she's her bestie after all and just because a small thing she just can't let her go. It's impossible.

Namjoon slowly started opening his eyes and the first thing he saw is that his wife is looking at him.

- Look Namjoon, please stop doing these things, sleep in your own room don't come here.

- I was not able to sleep last night so i came to see if you're awake or not. But i saw that you were sleeping and  i don't know how  slept here.

- you're really bad in making excuses.

- my school teacher use to say the same thing. Okay being honest, you already know that i can't sleep without you and this is why i came here and slept here with you.

- Now let me go , i need to make breakfast.

Namjoon knew she's slowly getting mad so he just let her go. Sia went to the Washroom and joon also left the room and came in their shared bedroom and entered in the washroom for getting freshen up.

When he went downstairs he said sia was already preparing breakfast and suddenly there was a knock in the door , namjoon went to check it and saw all his six brothers from another mothers are here.

- Heya, Good morning bro ( They all said together).

- H-Hey guys good morning, come inside please.

They all entered and Sia came to see who's here when she saw them she ran to them and hugged each and everyone. Everyone hugged her back one by one with the same love.

When she hugged yoongi , he hugged her more tightly. It's true that she have a strong bond with her yoon bro, and he also love her alot... And whenever they meet sia is always stick with him. Yoongi doesn't let anyone to get clingy with him so easily but if it's sia then it's not a problem for him. He really adore her like his own little sister.

After a tight hug he let her go, and kook started saying......

- Sia let's go out for shopping, we'll going to foreign and we need new clothes too.

Sia - okay , we'll go but first come have breakfast.

All 6 of them nodded their head and sat down, namjoon still standing there.

Sia - Sit Namjoon...

Everyone could feel the tension in the air so to make it light jimin spoke...

- Guys did you made some plans, i mean we'll be going?

Namjoon- i have booked 4 rooms for us already in there.

Jin - 4? What do you mean by that!? We have share rooms?