Part - 27 ( Your Sia)

"Come home fast joon, we need to talk. You're my husband and i can't let you go. You're the man who taught what real love and now it's my turn to show you how much your wife can love you. I'm waiting for you babe ".

Namjoon's Pov :

Ughhh i reached the club after so much struggle dude. Let me get those idiots in my hand I'll beat the shit out of them. I always warm them about everything but still they always create a mess and i have to deal with it then.

Entering the club I started looking for them, after a while I found jin lying on the sofa and everyone was hella drunk. Jimin was trying wake everyone up and  yoongi was sitting in a corner in his idgaf attitude.

I went near them, jimin saw me and come towards me, I was glaring at him.

( I'm writing the conversation in speech so please understand that)

- Thank god you came hyung.

- Yes ofc i had to come otherwise who will pick you guys.

- Trust me hyung kook was the first who started drinking and he offered drinks to everyone.

- This brat is becoming more and more naughty. I really need to make him understand that everyone doesn't have the same alchohal tolerance like him.

- Do whatever you want with him, but for now take us home.

- Okay you check if any of them have left anything anywhere I'll go and find some bouncers who will help us to pick them up.

- Okay hyung.

And I left from here. After searching for some bouncers I told them where the others are and also told them what they have to do and paid them. I told them to inform me when work is done . I was sitting at a chair and there I saw a couple maybe arguing about something.

I didn't paid much attention to them and continued looking here and there. After sometimes I realized that, maybe the guy saw the girl with any other guy and now he's thinking that she's cheating on him with someone else. And the girl was continuously crying and saying that she's is innocent and she loves him not anyone else.

I bitterly chuckled looking at them. I did the same to my wife. I misunderstood her. Blamed her for the sin she never made. Said so many harsh words to her.

- Can you give a class of alchohal, a strong one. ( I asked the bartender)

- Sure sir. ( the bartender replied)

- Thanks.

And he left to get me my drink. After some minutes he gave me my glass and I chugged it down in one go after paying .

- Sir it's a stronge one  you should not drink it in one go.

- don't worry I have a lot of stress in my mind and it's okay.

- okay sir if you say.

- do one thing bring the whole bottle I will pay you the whole amount and bring more alcohol if you can.

- are you sure sir ?.

- I am now, go and do what I said.

- okay sir if you say.

And with that the Bartender went away giving me  the bottle of alcohol I wanted and he bought two more bottles with him. I was just finishing the whole glass one by one and I never new how I almost finished the all three bottles. And then I don't know what happened but I passed out.

Jimin's Pov :

He sended the bouncers and they came and picked everyone up and laid them to our car. But after waiting for sometime I was not able to find Namjoon hyung , so I look for him and went inside the club.  Going at some distance I saw him lying at the bar counter he was totally passed out and I didn't knew what to do. So with all the power left in my body I went to him pick him up and came back to our car I swear this man has the power of a beast. He is so heavy it was not possible for me to take him to our car but I still tried though and after a lot of struggle I was able to put him inside our car I ask for help for yoongi hyung but he was not at all helping me maybe somewhere in his heart he still angry at him so with that i thanked the bouncers  and went back to our home hopefully I will be able to take this Monsters back home.

But the most funniest thing is the guy who came to save us is now passed out. Hyung is really cute sometimes.

Sia's Pov :

It was past 2am, where the heck is Joon and others? I tried to call him multiple times but no use. His phone is dead already. I didn't disturbed Tinzi because she's is already tired of the whole journey. I'll wait for more 30 minutes, and if they don't come back I'm going out to search for them.

Just then I heard a door bell. I was relived to know that atleast they are back home. I quickly went to open the door only to see that all the other guys are almost sobered up but jimin was carrying joon.

- What happened to him? ( I asked jimin)

- Hyung got drunk, I don't know how. ( he replied)

- But he went to pick you guys up right?

- Yes Sia, but i don't how he got drunk. Please take him with you. He's so heavy!.

- Okay okay.

And i took namjoon with me to our room and laid him down. All the other guys went to their rooms too. I removed namjoon's shoes and heard him mumbling something. I went near him to hear what he's saying...

" Please f-forgive me love, I beg you please. I know I did wrong but I love you so much that I did all this. I can't loose you Mrs. Kim. Please forgive me for the last time. P-Please. "

His eyes we're closed but still he was apologizing.
I started ruffling his hair. Then I started caressing his face. " Don't worry baby, you have suffered enough and I promise you that I'll give you the love you deserve. Any other guy would have gave up on me by now but you stayed even after so much. I love you joon, I love you so much. I promise from tomorrow you'll meet a new Sia, Your Sia . Only yours " . I said all this things to the sleeping figure of my man.

I pecked his forehead, then his nose, his both cheeks one by one and finally his lips.

" I love you Kim Namjoon " I said while looking at his.

" I- I love you too Mrs. Kim Namjoon " He said in his sleep. I chuckled at his cuteness.

He's my Kim Namjoon. Mine to love, mine to cherish and mine to admire. And I can't afford loosing him. He's my everything. Not even in my dreams I can let go of him. I'll do everything to save our relationship and get back like normal couples.

__________________________________________

Maybe more 2 parts and this story will come to its end.

Oh my god! I'll love this book forever.
It's my first book officially.

I love you all byeeeee!