Part 3 (Parents)

Words Count -  324

No one's pov :-

Sia was talking with her mom on phone, "when you and dad is coming in Seoul mom, it's been a while " Sia said
Actually her parents live in different country, sia lives here to provide her family a good life. "Me and your dad decided we'll come after 1 week, we're also eagerly waiting to meet with you " Sia's mom said. "Oh really mom! I'm so happy you guys are coming after 2 years, and when you'll come i need to tell u something" (she decided she'll tell her parents about Liam) she thought. "Okay no problem, see you on next week then, byee honey. " Sia's mom said. "Okay mom " She hanged up.

Namjoon's Pov :

"Don't you think joon it's so good when someone loves you more than anything? " Jin said. "Hyung, who kicked your love that you're saying this? " Namjoon joked. "No girl can resist my looks, god of destruction, u think about yourself who's going to take care of a clumsy guy like you for her whole life... " Jin said, making namjoon laugh. "You know what, i trust god, i believe he must have made someone for me, who'll take care of me " Namjoon said, showing his dimple smile. His smile made Jin smile too. "Namjoon when are you going to visit unle and aunty? It's been a while, because of our work you're not able to meet with them " Jin said "i think I'm going to meet with them next week, as i have almost finished all works  and my company don't have any meeting for next week " Joon said, "okay, don't forget to bring sweets for me from illsan" Jin said. "You're getting fat hyung, but yeah I'll bring" Jin made an irritated face and went out from the room saying "good bye idiot clumsy guy" Which made namjoon laugh.

He doesn't know this time visiting illsan is going to change his life forever.