Part 7 (Meeting him)

Present Day (Tuesday)

Finally it was the day when Namjoon is going to meet with her. He was very happy just by thinking he's going to see her in front of his eyes for the first time.

In this 1 week he have eaten his band members ears by talking about her. How excited he's, what he'll say and etc etc.

Nevertheless it's was finally the day.
Namjoon woke up early and did his morning routines and went downstairs. "Someone is really happy today... " Joon's mom teased him "mom stop it " He was blushing. "Btw they're coming at 2 pm so be ready on time son " His mom said, "got it mom ".

Namjoon went to his room and started selecting his suit.

______________________________________

In Sia's house.

Sia was currently getting ready for going to kim's house. She don't have any idea is going to happen, she thought " I'll tell mom about liam after coming back, yes sia, u need to tell mom and dad".

Sia's outfit :

After checking herself for the last time she went downstairs

After checking herself for the last time she went downstairs. Her mom exclaimed "You're looking beautiful baby. " "Thanks mom " . . Her dad said "you're looking very pretty sia " "Thanks dad". Her dad said " Should we move out now ? " Mom replied "yes honey let's go ". They settled themselves in their car and head to kim mansion.

______________________________________

After reaching there.

Sia's mom knocked on the door and mrs. Kim opened it and hugged her " Omo lina you're here, i was waiting. Please come inside mr. Kim " She said.
"Yes sure " Mr. Kim said. They all entered and settled themselves on couches. "Mrs.kim this is my daughter the CEO of Kim Empires Kim Sia. " Lina said. "Hello Mrs. Kim I'm siya, nice to meet you " Sia bowed to her. She came towards sia and hugged her, she was a bit shocked but hugged her back, "it is really nice meeting with you sweetheart " Mrs. Kim said with a smile. Sia was thinking " I have seen her somewhere idk where but maybe in any magazine or somewhere".

Sia's Pov :

"Wait let me call my son lina " Mrs. Kim said. I turned to sound of shoes when i saw him "Kim Namjoon " I made a wth face, i mean kim Namjoon!?? The richest businessman of South Korea. No one can come in comparison to him in business, i never meet with him face to face but i have read alot of articles about him. He came towards me and gave me his dimple smile. I smiled back. He sat beside me .  Everything was okay but still one thing was coming in my mind, why am i here for? .

Btw Namjoon's outfit