Part - 14 (Always and Forever)

Ceremony was over.

Time for saying good byee.

Tears were streaming down from Sia's eyes while saying goodbye to her parents.

She also hugged Tinzi one last timr and get into the car.

Namjoon also entered and they went to their new home.

( This house is really Very beautiful isn't it?)

After arriving both of them went to their bedroom.

(Your author nim is simping on the bedroom too

(Your author nim is simping on the bedroom too.)

Sia sat down on the bed and Joon sat beside her. She was quite the whole time while coming home.

Namjoon's Pov.

She is quite the whole time, when we're in car and now also. She's happy with this marriage right?. I'm really curious to know what she's thinking about.

And i decided to break the silence when my own confidence was breaking. Is it that tough to talk with your own wife?.

"You're happy with marriage right mrs. Kim? " I asked her. She just nodded. I hold her hand and rested it on mine. " I understand what you're thinking, it's not easy to adapt such things to early.. Don't worry I'll help you as much as i can. I'll try my best to protect you and become your shield. I'll be the shoulder if you want to lean on, I'll become your pillow if you want to sleep, I'll make sure you'll never feel lonely. I promise you that Mrs. Kim. I'm always with you "Always and Forever". I know it'll not be easy but we'll try our best. And as i said I'm with you Always and Forever" . I don't know from where this words came but I'm happy that atleast she's trusting me, her eyes are saying she's understanding what I'm saying.

..
Author's Pov.

"Always and Forever? " Sia asked him. "Yes, always and forever" Joon replied. At this point she understood she have married the right man. If he wanted then he would have taken advantages of her bcz she's his wife now... But on the first night of marriage he's consoling her, telling her that he's always with her. She smiled and cupped his face, she was admiring her hubby, but the man was red as a tomato. She hugged him all of a sudden and the man was feeling himself the luckiest man on earth. He hugged her back and both of them stayed like that for sometimes just in each other's arms.

....

After a while ♡......__.......

Both of them didn't moved an inch away from each other. They were just living that moment.

Namjoon broke the hug and told her to go to the washroom and change her clothes, she just nodded and went to the wahroom. After she left , namjoon went to an other room and changed his clothes.

When he came back he found his wife was standing near the balcony and was looking outside.

He back hugged her asked her "what are you doing here mrs. Kim,, not sleepy yet? " "Ani.. I was just waiting for you to come " Sia replied. She was feeling so comfortable in his arms. And the male was thanking god continuously for sending her in his life. "Let's sleep then, we have work tomorrow" Joon said. Sia nodded and followed his to their bed.

Namjoon laid down first and tapped his side so that she can also lay down and she did too. He extended his hand and she just rolled and went close to him. He wrapped his another arm on her and pecked her forehead. To his surprised, she also pecked his forehead and smiled.

"Good night love " Namjoon said caressing her hair.

" Good night joon" Sia replied.

----------------------------------------------------------

I guess i have written a huge part this time..

Bcz of my studies I'm not getting enough time to write but still trying my best to give an update just within some days.

Do vote and show your love.