Main Characters

Evelyn Lois 

Evelyn Lois 

Born: July 2nd 1901

House: Hufflepuff

Graduate Year: 1918 

Age: 25 

Backstory: 

Daughter of Ernest Lois and Elise Lois, Purebloods, Blood status important to them but unbothered by housing. 

1912-1918: She attends Hogwarts. Evelyn was quiet as they come through school yet tough from a troubled home life. She held and still holds an adoration for her older brother Jerome even when he's treated her badly. 

19-18-1921 : After graduation she worked part time at the Ministry in the Department of Magical Law Enforcement as an assistant in the Improper Use of Magic Office.  The rest of her time was spent cooped up in the Lois mansion, she wasn't included in the dark happenings in her house as Jerome would claim she was "Weak" and "Not ready". 

1921: After an heated family fall out three years after her Graduation she finds herself in New York working overseas for MACUSA in the 'Federal Wand Permit Office' much to her Family's dismay. 

She works quietly, and goes by for the next five years as just another person in the crowd, she enjoys New York and being far from her family mansion.. but there's only so much time that she can keep everything swept under a rug. 

Newton (Newt) Scamander

Born: 24th February 1897

House: Hufflepuff

Graduate Year: Expelled 1913 (Would have Graduated 1914) 

Age: 29

Backstory (Hogwarts-Story Period 1926) 

1914-1918 .. he served on the Ministry of Magic in a confidential programme to wrangle Ukrainian Ironbellys . The programme was ultimately cancelled as they  only responded to Newt and tried to eat everyone else.

1918-1925.. Augustus Worme of Obscurus Books commissioned him, to write Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them. As a lowly Ministry employee earning only two sickles a week at the time, Newt jumped at the chance for extra money and the opportunity to travel the world.

1925- Newt began a year long trip to document magical creatures and their natural habitats, this is also when he visited Egypt thanks to a tip-off from Dumbledore to save an illegally imprisoned Thunderbird. 

1926(Now)- Newt is sent to New York by Dumbledore to send said Thunderbird back to it's home.