Introduction

The sun was slowly coming up as Evelyn Lois walks through the streets of New York, the cold air causing her to push her hands deep into the pockets of her black velvet coat.

She passes children ice skating on a frozen lake, as she crosses through Central Park, everything seems almost normal but it's far from it.

She holds her wand tightly in her pocket, ready for anything due to the dangers going on in New York at the moment.

She would like to say that the dangers are only known to the wizarding world, however they are not... muggles are beginning to notice things are up.

Everyone is curious about the most recent event, there's a building that's been torn down along side a street and there's a dark kind of wind doesn't seem to be wind.

Really Evelyn should be calling them No-Maj's but growing up as a witch in England differs her vocabulary from the Americans.

From a small town in Surrey, England she attended Hogwarts School Of Witch Craft and Wizardry, and after graduating in 1918 and a rather tough few years that followed she embarked on an adventure to work for MACUSA in the famous New York. 

And so it begins..

It's funny how you can meet someone you didn't realise you needed in the most unexpected of ways... and It's funnier however, that no matter how far you runaway from something it all must be dealt with in the end. 

-

Heya I'm going to upload the first chapter tonight I just wanted to get the introduction out there and see who's interested :) Newt will feature in the next chapter and I hope you all enjoyed the film (assuming you've seen it as this contains every spoiler there is haha) -C