My best Friends Wedding

Her room was decorated with roses, to the point Ann was feeling sick. She hated the whole idea, of being trapped in one room whole night with a man she barely knew. That man was now her husband. A tear rolled down her face, and she wiped it off. She felt suffocated inside the room, and opened the door to her balcony.

The wedding was hosted at the Oberoi Mansion, and as they would catch a ship to England in two days time, they were going to spend the last couple of nights at the Trivedi residence. Avantika Ma, had left no hospitality fall short, knowing that the ownership of the house lied with Neil. She did whatever that would make him happy. The decorations must have been an addition to that. She looked at the moon shining bright and wondered, if the dark clouds looming around her would succumb to its' light.

She heard foot steps approaching...and her heart started to pound...

————————————————————————-
48 hours ago...

Was it lavender or Jasmin? Shivaay opened his eyes groggily. Something annoying went in his mouth, and he spat it out. He hugged his pillow tight wanting to just stay asleep when he realised it was not his pillow. "Annika?" He muttered, wiping his eyes.

She was fast asleep snuggled to his chest. Her mouth was slighting open, and she was snoring. He almost laughed out loud, finding her faint snore adorable. Her stubborn auburn hair was falling on face, so he tucked it behind her ear. She looked so at peace. He looked around and realised, that they both were in the stable. He held on to his temples as his head started throbbing in pain. "Ah..." He exclaimed when Ann woke up startled. "Arrrgh!" She screamed out loud making his headache worse. "Shhhh...What's wrong with you! Stop shouting! My head!" Shivaay pushed her away.

"What's wrong with me? You are the one who shouted in my ear....I got scared!" She started turning pink, and Shivaay laughed, still holding on to his head. "Why what's so funny?" Her lips pursed. "Can you stop shouting?" Shivaay complained. "I am not shouting! I MIGHT NOW!" She retorted. "Ouch..." He held on to his head. " Shivaay...are you okay? I am sorry...I didn't mean to hurt you..." She looked at him apologetically. "But you did..." He said yesterday's memories seeping in.

"Look...I am not taking responsibility for the cause of your headache...for making it a bit worse maybe!" She crossed her arms and eyed at the almost empty bottle of scotch lying on the floor. "I wouldn't have got drunk if you didn't...If you didn't..." His ear tips turned crimson and she laughed. "What? What's so funny?" He asked irritated and she rolled her eyes. "Nothing now stop being a baby...and suffer the consequences of your actions!" She teased him.

" Will you tell the same to Neil?" he asked, and her smile vanished from her face. "Look Shivaay...It's different...It's not the same..." She tried to walk away, when he held on to her hand. "Then let me understand...why are you still going to marry him? After knowing that he's the one who burnt down your school? How can you trust him to look after you?" Shivaay's emerald blue eyes, scrutinised her.
"Let me go Shivaay....I don't think I am answerable to any of your questions...Friends don't pry you remember?" She retorted, trying to get away from his grip.

He suddenly let go of her hand and she almost fell. "Fine...do what you want...It's your life!" He started massaging his temples again. Ann sighed and sat next to him. "Are you going to be angry with me the whole time Billu ji....come on now let's forgive and forget?" She made a puppy dog face and held on to her ears. "Go away...I don't want to talk to you!" He turned his back to her. "Are you sure?" She poked him, and he gruntled irritably. " Are you sure? I'll be gone soon and you will only have Night to talk to!" She giggled and poked him again. "I don't care! I don't want to talk to you!" He glared and looked away again.