Epilougue

Ann was flipping the pages of the leather bound pocket diary leaning on the tree by the lake.

"Ann, that's personal...You are invading my privacy!"

"Weren't they written for me? S.S.O?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Yes...I wrote them for you but I never meant for you to read them.."

"Ah like the time you hid a wedding ring inside my bouquet and prayed to the universe I'd find it? Ah wait or like the first time you gave it to me with a silly poem just before I boarded a ship?"

" Silly? Give that to me..since you lost that old diary of yours you keep obsessing over mine! Why do you keep turning it to the last page?" He snatched it from her hand and put it back in his pocket.

"To see if we have a happily ever after? I am pretty certain my old diary and this one are one and the same! I just know that it came to me at times we were at crossroads...Almost so mysteriously..."

"You have a wild imagination woman...how on earth can they be the same? YAWN!"

Shivaay made himself comfortable using her lap as a pillow.

Chestnut was nuzzling on the young flower buds and then Anns hair simultaneously. Shivaay was dozing off on her lap his mouth half open. He was almost drooling in his sleep. Last night she had disturbed his sleep to go search for her favourite Vada Pav with mint chutney at an odd hour no vender dared to venture out except perhaps spirits. But he knew better than to argue with her.

"Come on boy! Come on Day! Catch me if you can!" Giggles of a little girl resonated through the opposite side of the bank. She was playing with a young foal that was white as snow.

Ann caressed Shivaays' hair, looking at him sleeping so peacefully. She ran a finger down his nose and lips drawing an outline of his handsome face. Then she mischievously shouted in his ear; SHIVAAY!

"WHAT? WHAT? Is it time? Should I get the car?" He sat back up startled making Ann laugh out loud.

"You are a mean woman you know that?" He held on to his heart, and she placed a lingering kiss on his lips. She crumpled his collar in her hand with a devious glint in her eyes he recognised too well.

"Errr...Again?"

He had been running behind on his energy to keep up with his ravenous wife, who was heavily pregnant with his twins. She was making him work day and night.

He looked across the bank and looked at Pari, who was giggling out loud, playing with Day and looked hopeful.

"You are too demanding you know that wife?I am just a man after all...A very tired man! You didn't let me sleep last night either! In fact I don't think I have slept for months now! You keep summoning my services. Who do you think I am? Your man slave?" He snaked his arms around her rolling to his side trying to get more comfortable.

"Huh? Me demanding?" She played with his hair, tugging at them a bit.

"Make love to me Shivaay...fetch me some ridiculous food in the middle of the night Shivaay...my feet hurts so much massage them Shivaay...Kiss me now Shivaay...Get up it's morning, make me sweet toasties Shivaay...make love to me again Shivaay...and it goes on...and On..and On!"

He mimicked her so perfectly. She almost burst out in laughter.

"Are you complaining Mr.Oberoi? Remember you did this to me?" She narrowed her eyes at him pointing at her very large baby bump.