An eclipse

**Warning! Proceed to read with caution...this is a darker chapter of the characters life, that may be hard for some of you to read...If you are sensitive to certain topics, such as grief/depression/self harm please skip to the next chapter~Decievedevil**

———————————————————————

"Didi, his nose is just like yours!" Gauri exclaimed.

"Yes...just the nose...I know...I carry him for nine months...and this is what I get...Just the nose!" Ann rolled her eyes, and looked at Shivaay, who was hovering over the cradle. He was mesmerised by the little movements Ansh made. If he coughed a little, Shivaay, panicked, not knowing what to do. He would run to her, as if she would know what to do, when she absolutely had no clue either. She just liked pretending that she did though. She looked at both of them in admiration...the carbon copies...emerald blue eyes, staring at one another in awe.

Tej, Omkara, and Rudra, was thrilled to have another boy added to the family. "Welcome to the family my little one!" He tickled the little ones soles. "Bhaiya our Oberoi army just got bigger and better don't you think?" Rudra placed a small teddy bear next to Ansh.

"Ann...thank you so much! I am so happy! I got to be a great grandmother thanks to you before I die!" The old matriarch started shedding joyful tears, when Shivaay hugged her.

"Daadi...technically I should be thanked as well..."

She smacked his shoulder, and payed all her attention back on her great grandson instead.

"Shivaay...looks like Daadi has a new favourite grandson now..." Ann whispered, teasing him, and he scratched the back of his head with a smile.

"I guess so...I guess...now he will be number one!" He beamed, feeling content, that his son was showered with so much love from his family. He looked on as Daadi, his brothers, and Papa, adored Ansh. He sat beside Ann and entwined his hand with hers. He placed a kiss on the back of her hand.

"Son...I think it's time we leave now...Let the mother and the baby rest a bit!" Tej pat on Shivaay's shoulder.

"Bhaiya...I will come back to take you home! I decorated the car in pink, because you kept saying it's going to be a daughter....I hope Ansh won't mind!" Rudra grinned apologetically.

"Pink is beautiful Rudra...He would love it!" Ann beamed.

Ann, gestured at Shivaay to come and sit next to her. Ansh was having a snooze, and she wanted to cuddle up with him so bad. "Ah...look at him...Should I wake him up? I miss him already!" Ann cooed.

"Err...nope you are not disturbing him again! Last time you did that he screamed so loud my ears went deaf!" Shivaay complained.

"Ah wonder where he learnt that from?" Ann rolled her eyes at him.

"What do you mean Mrs. Oberoi, that I am a cry baby?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Err I didn't say that...you just said it yourself!" She chuckled. He gave her an impish smirk, and tickled her with his stubble.

"Ouch...ow...ow..." She was laughing, but it still hurt. She was still sore from giving brith, her whole body ached.

"Oh...does it hurt still? I...I am sorry sweetheart..." He placed a kiss on her forehead.

Ann wrapped her arms around him, and placed her head on his chest. He caressed her hair, and he saw her looking forlorn, staring at the cradle. He slithered out slowly, and placed baby Ansh next to her. He knew she was craving to feel his little heart beating next to her. She smiled, and closed her eyes in content. He placed kisses on both of them, and pulled a chair to sit beside.